Neptune City, NJ
A diligent, conscientious college graduate with strong research, problem-solving, and decision making skills. Able to mange time productively, handle multiple projects simultaneously and perform well under pressure.
May 2012 to Present
Assist with tile mechanic;
• Responsible for all orders to be delivered to jobsite;
• Set tile into proper place.
April 2010 to May 2012
Participated in negotiations process; May 1999 - May 2004
• Planned and performed various project management and coordination activities;
• Monitored work performed by sub-contractors to ensure compliance with quality standards and project specifications;
• Coordinated the prompt and diplomatic resolution of customer problems and concerns;
• Coordinated with sales team to aid in business development and marketing programs;
• Assisted in conducting sales presentations.
June 2008 to May 2010
Conducted bay resets; July 2004 - June 2006
• Helped with department managerial tasks;
• Assisted with sales and bay restock on department floor.
July 2007 to June 2008
Conducted and graphed cubic footage measurements for dry wood termite fumigations in residential homes;
• Graphed lineal foot measurements for subterranean termites with liquid defend system.
Psychology, Communication Studies
COMPUTER SKILLS: Proficient Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and internet.