Possesses strong skills in development and customization of graphs using Ab>Initio GDE 1.8, 2.15 and 3.0. Expert in use of Co>Op 2.8, 3.0.
Energetic and self motivated Professional with excellent communication and team playing skills
Domain Primary Secondary
Operating System Unix, Linux Windows
Data Integration Ab Initio (2.14/2.15/3.0) - Co>Operating System, GDE (1.15/3.0) EME
Databases Oracle 9i, 10g ( SQL, PL*SQL) MySQL
Business Applications Soft Skills (IT) MS Project
Others TCP/IP, OSI model C programming
June 2011 to Present
Vertical: Large Telecommunications firm
Technology: Ab Initio (3.0), Linux RHEL 5.5.64 (×86_64), Oracle 10.0.2 Enterprise
Description: The business requirements consisted of acquiring the data from the source system, performing CDC, loading into database and providing daily aggregations for the downstream data mart. Additionally flat file extracts had to be produced for the mainframe system. Project sponsor is a major telecommunication giant, having about 10 million cash transactions and over 2 million card transactions per week in equating to approximately 200-250 million connections per month. It has about 32 million customers per year excluding cash customers.
Team Size: 4
Roles and responsibilities: • Part of the team for accomplishing functional and non-functional requirements using agile methodology.
• Responsibly included creating detailed business requirements (functional and non-functional), project planning and tracking. Deliver Graph and Target database design for approval, resolve any design / gap / requirement issue encountered with SME.
• Explained business requirements to the team using graph designs, use cases etc.
• Further responsibilities included support the Development team during development, Test cases Preparation, Testing & Scheduling using Unix Cron and dependency analysis in EME.
• Graph review using the review checklist and the Best Practices for graph development.
• Ensure reusability of graphs by way of parameterization to accommodate future expansions, merger etc.
• Produced problem definition guide and the application support guide.
Start End Company Role
June 2011 to Present