Seeking a responsible career position, this will offer a high level of challenge, responsibility and opportunity to contribute significantly to the growth of the organization by utilizing my education back ground and the experience.
January 2011 to Present
NATURE OF DUTIES: • To plan & deploy the workers in erection & dismantling of scaffolding as per SSH(Scaffolding safety handbook) of Saudi aramco standards
• To maintain safe working culture in the plant by providing regular trainings to all kind of workers and staff
• To crosscheck all sorts of work permits & scaffolding works
• Carryout safety, health, environment concerning works in the foundry plant
• Carryout Job safety analysis, hazard operability and internal safety audits on construction site
• Periodical checking of all sorts of PPE'S used in the construction site
• Carryout safety relevant works in production block such as POKAYOKE, CAPA, SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT etc.
• Carryout training programmes to workmens in co-ordination with QA& safety department & participation in safety committee meetings
• Carryout commissioning activities in the plant for change over from product to another product in the multipurpose manufacturing blocks.
• Having basic knowledge of various equipment's operation and handling in the chemical industry.
• Trouble shooting of the equipment's and process problems while in shifts.
• Having basic knowledge about the solvents and chemicals handling and disposal.
• Carryout the process as per S.O.P and report the results to the shift Engineer.
• Carryout Safety audits(internal) in the block & SAP(PP MODULE) data entries in the shifts
• Carryout toolbox talk to workers & giving trainings regarding process safety
• Inspection of Safe working procedures during erection, piping, grinding, gang work, structuring, ducting, insulation works, pressure parts, tube ball mill, burners etc.
• Cross checking of arc welding, gascutting, chain block, winches, pulleys, electrical equipments used in the construction industry
• To maintain safe working atmosphere in the foundry plant
Practical knowledge: • Safety equipments in the chemical industry
• Mock drills & occupational health center
• F.F equipments, control panel room
• Work situation in constructional site& safety maintenance in the site
Standard's knowledge: 21,29CFR(Code of federal regulation), BSC(British safety council), OHSAS, NIOSH, ASME, FACTORIES ACT 1948, 5'S, HSE and OH&S POLICIES, Environment protection act 1986, water pollution act 1976, NFPA, OISD, SAUDI ARAMCO CERTIFIED SCAFFOLDING SUPERVISOR/INSPECTOR
COURSE PROJECTS: • Made a project work on safety in chemical process from CO& CCP (coke oven & coal chemical plant) department (STEEL PLANT)
• Topics covered were PPE'S, 5'S, OSHA REGULATIONS, ENVIRONEMNT POLLUTION
• EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE: centrifuge, A.N.F, Candle filter, Sparkler filter, scrubbers, F.B.D, S.S & M.S.G.L reactors, R.V.D., Steam Ejectors, Vacuum pumps, ball mill, sand mill, OHM, MIXERS, trolley, forklift, hoist, TSD, HSD, POKA YOKE, Tube ball mill, Furnace, Coal piping, Electrostatic precipitator, winch machines, chain blocks, bunkers, feeders, classifiers, boiler drum, turbine, insulation, pressure parts piping, ducting, air pre heater, Fire extinguishers, HYDRA CRANE, TRAILERS, First aid kit etc,
PROCESS KNOWLEDGE: Azeotropic Distillation, Simple Distillation, Gas Absorption, Drying, Exothermic Reaction, vacuum distillation, solvent base paint, Thermal power generation, pulverization, coal firing, steam blowing, Fire fighting, First -aid-treatment, Construction of thermal power plant(195 MWe), foundry process basic knowledge
February 2010 to January 2011
HEALTH,SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT CONCERNING ACTIVITIES IN THE FOUNDRY PLANT
June 2009 to February 2010
CONSTRUCTIONAL SAFETY RELEVANT WORK IN THE THERMAL POWER PLANT OF 195 MWe CAPACITY
September 2007 to June 2009
PRODUCTION AND SAFETY CONCERNING ACTIVITIES IN THE SOLVENT BASE PAINTS IN THE PRODUCTION BLOCK
August 2006 to September 2007
PRODUCTION & SAFETY RELEVANT WORK IN THE API BULK DRUG PLANT
PGDHSE in CONSTRUCTION SAFETY, INDUSTRIAL SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SAFETY & FIRE SAFETY
January 2008 to January 2009
B.Sc in MATHEMATICS,PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY
January 2003 to January 2006
INTERMEDIATE in MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY
January 2001 to January 2003