Seeking an accountant position that makes full use of my extensive accounting
experience and education and offers room for career development.
January 2008 to Present
• Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, customer credit checks.
• Maintain journal entries and general ledgers.
• Perform monthly accounts reconciliation, including bank reconciliations.
• Analyze revenues, commissions, expenses and cash flows on a monthly basis.
• Administer oversea production facilities' shipments to the U.S.
• Ensure compliance with accounting deadlines.
• Process payrolls, payroll reports and payroll taxes for state and federal.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
April 2007 to January 2008
• Posted monthly journal entries and general ledgers.
• Provided bookkeeping for real estate development projects.
• Handled accounts payable, adjustments and reconciliations.
February 2006 to April 2007
• Reconciled monthly bank statements.
• Handled accounts receivables and payables,
• Issued invoices and sales' commission statements.
• Prepared transaction adjustments and assisted in monthly closing.
September 2003 to June 2005
• Reconciled bank statements and inventory accounts.
• Performed accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Master in Accountancy
January 2008 to January 2009
B. S. in Business Administration
SKILLS Proficient in MS Office software, Peachtree, QuickBooks, and MAS 90&200.
Bilingual-fluent verbally and orally in both English and Chinese.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Detail oriented self-starter with ability to multitask.