Enthusiastic accounting professional with extensive experience in accurate preparation, processing, and reporting of financial information. Proficient in management of payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and account reconciliations.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
Accounts Payable/Receivable * Management Status Reports * Month End Reporting Departmental Administration Recordkeeping * Computerized Accounting Applications
Attention to Detail and Accuracy * Organizing and Prioritizing * Communication Skills
Information Management Skills * Problem-Solving Skills * Customer Service
Microsoft Office, Kronos, Soloman, Winstar, Windframe, AHT, Win Bid, RFMS, 10 by Touch, Typing, Micola, Lawson, AS 400, Expert Pay, QuickBooks
SERENA L. MINCY Phone: (407) 486-0908 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2009 to Present
* Audited bank statements and system financial data to identify discrepancies.
* Organized client financial and proprietary records used for performance forecasting.
* Analyzed client sales transaction data and processed invoices.
2008 to Present
* Recruited clients and prepared simple to medium complexity tax returns for individuals and small businesses.
* Interviewed clients to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
* Completed and filed appropriate forms with the Internal Revenue Service.
2005 to 2008
* Achieved top production volume while processing weekly and bi-weekly payroll for 2000+ employees in multiple states.
* Performed income verifications and entered garnishments and child support orders.
* Maintained and tracked union dues to send information to appropriate parties.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADMINISTRATOR
2002 to 2005
* Processed full cycle, high volume of up to 400 invoices weekly and processed vendor, expense, and travel advance checks.
* Maintained weekly check register, tracked employee expenses, and verified coding.
PAYROLL/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADMINISTRATOR
2000 to 2002
* Processed payroll for 100+ employees.
* Managed payroll reports, patient trust accounts, patient billing, and general ledger coding.
* Interacted with a wide variety of personalities through switchboard and receptionist duties.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
1999 to 2000
* Processed checks, reconciled accounts, general ledger entries, and balanced bank statements.
* Managed Accounts Payable.
1996 to 1997