Seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer, very ambitious, energetic and work well under pressure, extremely personable with exceptional customer service work ethic. Very flexible also efficient, motivated and a quick learner with unwavering commitment to providing customer relations.
August 2013 to January 2014
Plus It Inc.: 2013 - Present (Dispatcher)
• Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
• Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
• Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
•Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Manager.
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
• Solicit feedback from clients through follow up calls after service requests are completed.
Tarps & Tie Downs: 2011
Lead Office Administrator, Out Side / Inside Sales Representative
2011 to 2013
Managing daily operations
* Manage the hiring process of new employees
* Training New Hires
* Resolving customer and vendor issues.
*Accounting / Data Entry / Efficient in Quick Books & Excel
* PA for Sales manager & General Manager
* Create Purchase orders / Sales orders & Invoices
* Payroll / Accounting
2009 to 2010
Processing and reviewing contracts for funding from Monitoring Company.
* Resolving customer issues.
* Tracking paperwork that is being sent in from sales representatives and technicians and also what is being sent to monitoring companies.
* Answering inbound and outbound calls from customers, sales representatives, and technicians related to paperwork.
2007 to 2009
Perform complex and specialized work related to the preparation, processing, and maintenance of the payroll.
* Sort and distribute department mail, file payroll department documents, compose and type department correspondence.
* Prepare payroll deductions and compute payroll adjustments.
* Operate a variety of office machines and equipment such as calculator, typewriter, copier, fax machine, computer and related word processing and spreadsheet software, (Ulti-Pro System, Galaxy-Timestar System, Excel)
Prep cook, Waitress, Bus Person and Beverage Server
2001 to 2006
Achieved customer service and quality goals, positively impacting business performance.
* Took orders, served food/beverages in a timely fashion, resolved customers complaints, cleaned/set tables with a sense of urgency insured the check was paid
* prepared food to be cooked by chefs, stocked inventory and maintained pantry/walk-in/ freezers
Exceptional ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all staff and general public. Demonstrate outstanding problem solving and active listening skills; great telephone etiquette; proper English language usage. Very responsible, able to assist in any environment with a warm and friendly personality. The ability to perform a variety of responsible clerical duties, accounting and management skills. Consistently meet and/or exceed supervisors expectations. Sensitive to the feelings and needs of others, able to relate well with people and employees and willing to fulfill all responsibilities given to me. I take direction very well, dedicated and loyal. More than capable to help facilitate in any environment.