Administrative Executive Assistant / Data Entry
September 2014 to May 2015
* Undertake a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities in a number of different industries.
* Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
* Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
* Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
* Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications,
answer and manage incoming calls,
receive and interact with incoming visitors.
* Receive medical screenings to data enter.
* Performs data entry functions in the Tool system.
* Accurately data enters all appropriate information.
* Implements data entry requirements in a timely manner.
* Ability to communicate effectively with management.
* Maintain performance standards established for position.
* Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Dispatcher / Customer Service Representative
July 2013 to January 2014
Act as the single point of contact to customers to customers for all services requested.
* Coordinate IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources as needed per day.
* Pre-process on an average 600, service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, and direct customer input per month.
* Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Manager.
* Solicit feedback from clients through follow up calls on average of 400, after service requests are completed.
Lead Office Administrator, Inside/Outside Sales Representative
August 2011 to April 2013
Managing daily operations of the manufacturing and sales of tarps, straps and cargo control..
* Assist in the coordination of recruiting activities, arrange interviews for new recruits and assist with the interviewing process.
* Process employee's records and coordinate with payroll.
* Train employees, with daily sales, purchasing, stocking and administrative responsibilities.
* Resolving customer and vendor issues.
* Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Data Entry, Efficient in Quick Books & Excel.
* Personal Assistant for Sales manager & General Manager.
* Create Purchase orders, Sales orders, and Invoices.
August 2001 to May 2009
Perform complex and specialized work related to the preparation, processing, and maintenance of the payroll.
* Coordinate the New Employee Orientations, to all Casino new hires. Advise on and implement polices when it pertained to Payroll.
* Input employee records and dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
* Sort and distribute department mail, file payroll department documents, compose and type department correspondence
* Prepare payroll deductions and compute payroll adjustments
* Operate a variety of office machines and equipment such as calculator, 10Key, copier, fax machine, computer and related word processing and spreadsheet software, (Ulti-Pro System, Galaxy-Timestar System, and Excel)
Wait staff/Prep Cook
* Achieved customer service and quality goals, positively impacting business performance
* Took orders, served food and beverages in a timely fashion, resolved customers complaints, cleaned and set tables with a sense of urgency, insured the check was paid
* Prepared food to be cooked by chefs, stocked inventory and maintained pantry/walk-in/ freezers
Highschool Diploma in General Education
1997 to 2000
Payroll, Customer Service, Administrative, Human Resources
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; Word, typing at 40 wpm, Excel, Out Look, 10key and Quick Books
* Ambitious, energetic, a team player with a positive attitude
* Trustworthy and able to show discretion in highly sensitive and confidential matters
* Extremely personable with exceptional customer service and active listening skills