September 2009 to December 2010
• Maintained a safe play environment.
• Dressed children and changed diapers.
• Observed and monitored children’s play activities.
• Communicated with children’s parents about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
• Sanitized toys and play equipment.
August 2008 to February 2009
• Took inventory or examined merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
• Itemized and totaled merchandise at different store locations, using handheld computer.
• Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
• Cleaned displayed cases, shelves, and aisles.
• Compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
• Recommended requisition of merchandise from supplier based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
House Manager /Direct Service Specialist
May 2007 to April 2008
• Overseen the daily operation of the group homes.
• Addressed and ran house meetings; handled complaints in a timely manner.
• Listened to and resolved clients’ complaints regarding services or personnel.
• Trained, evaluated and monitored staff and residents’ performance to ensure that goals are met.
• Planned and prepared work schedules, and assigned employees to specific duties.
• Kept, prepared and submitted reports to monitor problems with superior.
• Advised residents regarding food, money management, sanitation, or housekeeping.
• Overseen day-to-day group activities of residents in home.
Diploma in GED
1993 to 1993