Account Development Specialist
January 2012 to Present
Manage and develop automotive dealer accounts in NC/SC totaling $10,000,000 in sales annually with a 20% year over year increase.
• Ability to work with service/parts management, GMs and dealer principals alike.
• High proficiency in training decision makers and employees on implementing their existing sales tools through their DMS and online technological resources to increase revenues.
• Strong understanding of dealership processes, opportunities and challenges from back to front.
July 2010 to January 2012
Channel Sales Development Executive
• Work directly with principals of SMB IT firms in developing their managed services business by creating and increasing a recurring monthly revenue business model.
• Develop new business by signing up new partners, as well as support key existing major partners through implementation and execution of CharTec resources such as an intensive partner training program, hardware as a service, an award winning business continuity solution, and other technology and sales based business solutions.
• Proficient in CRM/PSA, MS Office, Internet Sales and Marketing Strategies.
Senior Area Manager
January 2010 to July 2010
Primary function, to promote ABS business consulting services by effectively qualifying and defining $1million-50million business owner's needs and goals in order to present solutions to maximize their overall business functionality.
• Processes required extensive professional abilities in presenting, selling, and closing in order to immediately move the client forward.
• Responsible for training new reps. in the region.
• Qualified for Top Achievers Conference in Las Vegas in June 2010.
General Manager, Project Manager, Licensed Broker
April 2004 to October 2009
Managed all aspects of multi-million dollar construction and development projects both commercial and residential.
• Executed planning, design, engineering, zoning, governmental regulations, permitting, estimating/bidding, client relations and sales and marketing.
• Managed personnel in real estate, development and construction departments, including sub-contractors.
• 2009 Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builder Association Award Winner for multi-family projects and the 2007 Top Stewardship Award for overall responsible environmental development concepts.
Managing Partner/General Sales Mgr
January 2000 to April 2004
Created the company through a team effort to market and sell modular and manufactured housing by developing a network of twelve offices in NC and SC.
• Expanded revenues continuously by implementing new profit centers in construction services and real estate development, in addition to effectively executing sales and marketing strategies.
Mazda General Sales Manager
September 1991 to December 1999
Consistently maintained top 25 sales ranking in the US Mazda dealer network and number one in NC/SC every year.
• Top 25 in CSI on a national scale yearly.
• Extensive sales and management training by nationally renowned firms including Joe Verde, JM&A, and others.
• Assisted the general manager in dealership operations and training, managing five car lines and 40 sales people.
B.A. in English