April 2014 to Present
Answers customer service phone calls, assist with taking orders, answering question and takes payment.
• Find solutions for escalated customer service calls.
• Maintain inventory in seven warehouses and schedule inventory trucks.
• Maintain and cultivate customer relations.
• In charge of scheduling daily deliveries of seven warehouses. In most efficient and time sensitive manner.
• Account receivables, soft collection calls.
• Manages 9 driver nation wide
• Manages 10 sales man
December 2007 to October 2009
Develop annual operating budget and provide oversight of all fiscal branch finances.
• Responsible for reduction in operating costs of 3% in 2008.
• Implement and process outcome evaluation and all monthly, quarterly and annual reports associated with our programs.
• Supervise and manage approximately 50 volunteers, in addition to advisory board members. with client best-interest practices.
• Supervise all fiscal, fundraising and programmatic areas.
• Oversee the development and implementation of corporate marketing.
• Arrange, monitor and participate in all aspects of two large agency fundraising programs annually.
• Grant writing.
• Create teamwork-focused environment through articulation of extensive focus on co
• Complete and process annual United Way Allocation application.
• Provided customer service to clients.
• Account receivables.
• Grant writing, secured new 5,000 grant.
• Only branch in Ohio that increased fundraising and grant money in 2008 and 2009.
PERSONAL CHILDCARE PROVIDER
2000 to 2007
Provided a safe and nurturing environment for approximately 20 children over 7-year period.
• Monitored and negotiated daily activities for 6 to 8 children at any one time.
• Influenced and positively developed children's learning and growth levels during childcare provisions.
Customer Service Representative
April 2003 to December 2003
Worked in call center helping customers with question and ordering.
• Procured medical supplies for customers, totaling approximately $20,000 annually.
• Generated medical supply invoicing/billing, including Medicare and Medicaid.
• Tracked and maintained inventory of facility's medical supplies.
2000 to 2003
Coordinated patient appointment scheduling on computerized appointment calendars.
• Processed patient and insurance payments.
• Greeted patients.
1997 to 1999
Administered Accounts Receivables/Accounts Payables, involving approximately $50,000 monthly.
• Scheduled 4 designers and 5 installers for closet installations.
• Coordinated and compiled payroll for 7 employees.
• Administered employees' sales commissions.
• Provided general office work.
General ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
1990 to 1992
MSWord and Excel, WordPerfect, Works, Windows […] 2008, QuickBooks, Publisher, Power point