• Office Management and Customer Service experience.
• Flexible and excels at picking up new concepts quickly with minimal supervision.
• Detail orientated to make sure the job gets done accurately and promptly.
• 15+ years of Bookkeeping experience.
• Trained and directed teams of up to 25 workers.
Accountant/ Office Manager
2005 to 2012
Bookkeeping, payroll, reconciliations and filing taxes, inventory control.
• Customer Service, sales, scheduling appointments, advertising, marketing.
• Human Resources including benefit management.
2007 to 2008
Provided presidential, five star customer service to guests.
• Exceeded guest's expectations of a fine dining experience.
• Ensured all function specific instructions were followed.
2006 to 2007
Wrote and posted creative ads for busy web company.
• Sold electronics on line and supported customer database.
• Priced & maintained inventory.
• Collaborated with major websites such as Amazon, Pricegrabber, and EBay, to further expand the company.
• Assisted supervisors in identifying and resolving website problems.
Human Resource Manager
2002 to 2005
Developed & implemented policies, procedures & training.
• Planned seminars, travel, business events & retreats.
• Responsible for recruitment, drafting ads, and upkeep of personnel files.
• Knowledge of the ISN programs and respective job positions.
• Conducted exit interviews, job analysis, job design, performance evaluations.
• Employee assistance, labor-management, & budgeting.
• Attended courses and seminars relevant to HR and the human service industry.
Banquet Manager/ Guest Service Agent
1997 to 2003
Cross-trained in many departments within the hotel to become familiar with the functions and goals of each department.
• Secretary of Safety Committee.
• Front Desk duties involved the knowledge and ability to run all functions in the hotel, as well as the switchboard, reservations and registration.
• Provided concierge services and coordinated Park and Fly.
• Charged with auditing, sales, and training of other employees.
• Managed corporate & social functions with no supervision.
• Assisted the Director of Food and Beverage in supervising, coordinating, and delegating responsibilities to the staff.
• Ensured guest requests are being followed through completely and satisfactorily.
• Responsible for billing and accounting of functions as well as inventory control.
Certificate in Work and Human Relations
1993 to 1997
Quicken Books, Quick Books, Microsoft Office, and FrontPage