New York, NY
• Certified Medical Assistant, presently working at Duane Reade
• Knowledge of Phlebotomy, EKG, Medical Billing and MS Office
Senior Sales Associate
March 2011 to Present
Provide prompt and courteous customers service in store and at pharmacy
• Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately handling money checks and other types of payment received for products sold
• Perform multi-function operations at brewery in the store including service beer, changing kegs and promoting beer products
• House cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness and basic upkeep and or cleaning of all equipment in the store
• Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels shift audits
• Tally out safe and registers at store closing
• Control merchandise cash shortages and other selling expenses
January 2011 to February 2011
Scanned medical documents for ECW
Paddock Assistant (Internship)
November 2010 to January 2011
Supervised the participation of children with challenging mental and physical disabilities
• Prepared and inspected equipment (such as saddle, bridal, halter, etc.) to assure the safety of participants.
August 2009 to March 2010
Provided customers with information on products
• Managed daily earning and providing accurate updates on daily earnings to prevent shortages
• Inventory and stocking merchandise in proper place
Health Home Aide
September 2008 to June 2009
● Infection control
● Assured patients' hygiene
Home Health Aide
October 2006 to September 2008
● Reported serious vital sign discrepancies
Medical Assistant (Internship)
July 2006 to November 2007
Served as a key member of interdisciplinary health-care team for a busy family medical practice. Assisted seven MDs as well as PA and RN team in ensuring optimal patient care and smooth daily functioning of office.
• Demonstrated proficiency in taking patient medical histories and vital signs, as well as performing venipunctures injections and various diagnostic procedures and ancillary tests.
• Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance of all facilities, exam rooms and equipment.
• Reacted calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and added the personal, caring touch that immediately put patients at ease.