An energetic self-starter with over 7 years of experience as a System Analyst/Developer with a proven track record of success in web application development which enhanced sales for various companies. SharePoint 2010 knowledge and a solid grasp for development concepts; outstanding technical, and communication skills. Adept at analyzing, designing, implementing, and testing applications, significant expertise in software application architecture, and development, Wide knowledge and experience in engineering concepts and tools. Superb troubleshooting techniques. Actively involved in making significant contributions in converting clients’ requirements into effective software design and implementation. Accustomed to both team work and working independently efficiently.
Looking for opportunities in Houston, Texas.
September 2011 to Present
• The company has an extensive set of SaaS (Software as a Service) web applications. My duties involved analysis and development of requirements for different modules in the company’s Web Application Framework(Daedalus) which brings 11M dollars in revenue to the company by reporting data from field devices for wide range of customers in the Oil/Gas, Chemical and Energy industries.
• Developed WCF services that constructs and sends trend reports to users about field device readings, using C# 4.0, myBatis and MS SQL 2008.
• Collaboratively working with team lead on optimizing SQL queries for the Core Web Application.
• Implemented Data Migration Scripts in SQL 2008 to migrate data from legacy database to the newly developed database for the company’s web application.
• Using my expertise in software development methodologies (Agile, RUP and Scrum) I assisted the Head of the department in implementing a new process that help developers to work efficiently.
June 2010 to September 2011
• Analyzing and implementing requirements for different modules in the corporation’s software (TINA) which manages and controls customers’ data and information.
• Working collaboratively with the Project Manager to put together the process and templates for writing software design specifications documents for the various modules of the system.
• Engineered the logging module for the corporation software (TINA) utilizing C# 2008, Microsoft Enterprise Library and SQL Server 2008.
• Practice optimized programming techniques to avoid bottlenecks in the application.
• Solve programming defects in the application using problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
April 2008 to June 2010
• Worked with the team lead on the requirement management activities for the Department’s multimillion software application “Alberta Mineral Information” which keeps track of the
province mineral information and helping the Alberta Government to improve and save on the province resources (Based on RUP – Requirement discipline)
• Provide high performance and optimum code for the system in the implementation phase of the RUP discipline using C# 2005 and SQL 2005.
• Using iBatis as an XML-based Object/Relational mapping and persistence framework to map dynamically between database tables and objects.
• Utilize Design Patterns knowledge to collaborate with the system architect in the core architecture for most of the modules in the software.
• Facilitate requirement meetings with business users.
• Exhibiting high performance and accuracy of the requirement gathering to better understand users’ needs.
• Design activity diagrams to efficiently understand the business process.
• Document the requirements according to the RUP-Requirement discipline.
• Conduct the design and analysis for the System Use Cases for Alberta Mineral Information Software Modules.
• Developed the reporting module for Alberta Mineral Information using crystal reports
• Created custom components for the reporting module using C# 2005 and SQL Server 2005
January 2006 to March 2008
• Produced a secure, collaborative, and branded online environment for conducting due diligence, reviewing transaction drafts, and closing deals with other team members using ASP.net C# 2005 and SQL Server 2005.
• Worked with the team lead on the requirements management activities for the Firmex web application, (based on Agile Methodology).
• Worked on the Object Model module for the Web Application using C#.net applying Strategy, Factory, Adapter and singleton design patterns to maintain usability and high performance .
• Utilized SQL stored procedures for secure and fast access to the database.
• Used optimization techniques to produce light weight components and avoid bottlenecks in the application.
August 2004 to August 2006
• Collaborated with a team on Amicus Attorney Software and Amicus Attorney Accounting as a client/server application widely known as award winning legal and accounting software in USA
• Provided analysis, design, and development of a customized knowledgebase engine using RUP Methodologies to maintain the lifecycle of the application with the power of ASP.net(C#), AJAX and some custom DHTML components for internal use to provide support to our product support line
• Produced reusable components to accelerate the development process for Amicus Attorney Legal Software using C# Custom Controls and User Controls
• Maintained the main windows services component which acts as a server component for Amicus Attorney
• Integrated Amicus Attorney with the major Accounting programs using DCOM components
• Utilized design patterns like Strategy, Factory, Singleton and Template patterns to produce reusable and maintainable code.
• Used MS SQL Database as a backend database for Amicus Attorney Legal Software and utilized the SQL Stored Procedures to communicate between the program GUI and the database
• Created robust connection to the SQL database to retrieve, modify, and delete data from the SQL database tables using ADO.net and ODBC
• Generated Microsoft Office compatible reports as well as integrated Amicus Data with Microsoft Office by utilizing C#.NET Microsoft Office programming
• Efficiently communicated with Amicus Accounting Team to provide various modules in the Accounting Package particularly the Business Logic Layer using C#.Net and some VB.net modules.
• Implementing excellent problem solving skills to debug and optimize the code written by colleagues or myself
Masters in Computer Information systems
January 2010 to January 2012
Certificate in Business Analysis
January 2009 to January 2009
Bachelor in Computer Science
January 1992 to January 1997
MCPD (Microsoft® Certified Professional Developer) SharePoint 2010
MCPD (Microsoft® Certified Professional Developer) .Net Framework C# Track