Good eye for detail; well organized, skilled in setting priorities Criminal Justice Graduate, and entry level Cyber Security Professional with a well diverse background in research, investigation, and case management, effective problem solver; thorough researcher. A proven team-player who works well with people and can be counted on in any type of situation. Familiarity with court protocol, policies, and procedures. Ability to work both independently and within a diverse team. Excellent interpersonal skills with staff, clients, attorneys etc.
Verifications Team Lead
April 2012 to Present (4 years, 1 month)
Worked under minimal supervision in a telecommuting role.
* Confirm an applicant's employment experience and educational background.
* Communicate effectively with academic institutions, schools, employers, or online databases directly, primarily via telephone, and more infrequently via fax, email or via the internet.
• Consults with and assists the Supervisor and Director of Operations with daily production workflow.
• Provide team members and cross-functional teams support on questions regarding process and products.
• Provide detailed reports pertaining to employee performance to management and team throughout the day.
• Establish priority level and timing deadlines.
• Oversee training initiatives for the team, including training team members directly.
• Conduct Human Resources Interviews.
• Process and Provide production support to the team as needed.
• Communicate effectively with the team regarding process/product updates.
• Participate and lead team/department meetings.
• Participate and support the department/company’s tactical and strategic initiatives.
Criminal Research Specialist
August 2010 to February 2012 (1 year, 6 months)
Review and interpret results received from court site research and fulfill those results in various computer and web based systems.
* Apply client level scoring if applicable.
* Utilize web tools to develop criminal history information.
* Supply timely updates and notification of delays.
* Interpret legal terminology, and results.
* Communicate effectively with courts, jails, etc. to retrieve additional information as needed.
Deputy Clerk of Court
June 2008 to July 2010 (2 years, 1 month)
Assist the Superior/District Court judges during trial proceedings by controlling documents, coordinating exhibits, scheduling witnesses and compiling jury information.
* Act as a liaison between attorneys, law offices, law enforcement, numerous county courts etc.
* Prepare cases in Superior/District Court, including file organization, verification of process, distribution of treatment plans and dockets to appropriate parties. Prepare court dockets for court.
* Organize orderly flow of cases into courtroom, draft proposed order for attorney review, process continuance request, and re-docket subsequent hearing.
* Administer courtroom oaths during daily criminal trial hearings. Retrieve information on computerized criminal justice information systems (OPPIS, LEJIS, DART, ACJIS etc.) to obtain or disseminate criminal history information (arrests, warrants, dispositions, etc.).
* Enter general information into a computerized tracking system in order to originate, update, reconcile, transfer or track data. Review files, documents (arrest cards, dispositions, court
orders, sex offender registration, etc.) or computer printouts to ensure quality control of completeness and accuracy of criminal justice information.
* Confirm arrest warrants to determine validity and release for action by law enforcement agencies and the courts.
* Trains new employees in unit procedures under the direction of the supervisor.
October 2005 to April 2008 (2 years, 6 months)
* Preparation, processing and maintenance of confidential information. Maintain Juvenile Records and legal database.
* Ensure that all administrative, programmatic and financial reports are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
* Acts as liaison between clients, family court, office staff, etc.
* Performs typical clerical duties filing, typing, scanning, copying, faxing and process mail.
* Process and distribute daily reports to track daily work progress, project status and statistics.
* Receive, open and route incoming mail to ensure proper processing and distribution.
* Participate in intake interviews, Interview clients after court proceedings.
October 2003 to August 2005 (1 year, 10 months)
JK Harris and Company
* Work with senior management to discuss cases.
* Track data, prepare reports and generate business communications.
* Interview clients. Complete government and state forms.
* Review and determine eligibility for IRS payments. Prepare offers and compromise.
* Update information in database. Conduct follow up with clients.
Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice
Associates of Arts in Public Service
Masters of Science in Cyber Security
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows […]
DATABASES: IVAN, WINESP, VCAP, CICSRP, ACJIS, Kronos, OPPIS, LEJIS, DART, ACIC/NCIS, INTERPOL, PAWN, ORION, ACIS
SOFTWARE: Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe