General Clerk III
July 2009 to Present
SIPRS SCIF Administrative Assistant
January 2013 to September 2013
• Gather all Mob and DeMob orders and send via-email
• Set up accounts for SIPRS
• Schedule various units for War Room, SCIF for secret briefings and training.
• Calendar, update the share drive
• Secure to building, answer the phone etc..
Safety Office Clerk III
July 2009 to January 2013
Provide all Administrative and Clerical Support to the Safety office
• Assist the Director and investigators, performing secretarial duties in all aspects of front office, liaison between installation staff, CAJMTC community, Directorates and their staff
• Maintain office calendar, coordinates/ scheduling appointments, meetings, attending meetings taking minutes as requested, and events, arrange for all cards and flowers for staff birthdays, anniversaries, get well, and deaths, etc
• Prepares requisition documents (Word documents) for supplies and equipment, and various information requirements for staff. Screen mail for staff and Director and expedite handling all incoming and outgoing mail. Monitor and input attendants accounted for post strength report for accountability. Receive telephone calls; give routine and non-routine information, answer questions and direct calls and visitors to appropriate person or office. Kept weekly account balances of petty cash.
• Communicates with CAJMTC Command group, Tenant units, Training units, colleagues and administration. Writes correspondence, forms, requests for personnel actions, using personal computer, assists in maintaining safety accident database for trend analysis. Creates Certificates and issues for (SOC) Safety Officers Course, and (BRC) Basic Riders Course.etc
Police Administration/ Clerk II
September 2005 to July 2009
Desk clerk, IR, MPR's in the system, filing, radio log, patrol log, desk blotters. Dispatching patrols on a 5500 communication system.
• Ensuring patrol forms are accessible, data entry on all tickets daily, query offenders data base daily, issuing radios, vehicles, and issuing vehicle registration stickers for all Military and Civilian personnel for post.
• Creating/ issuing civilians ID cards
• Statistics (date entry-Excel documents)
• Assist with typing of letters and various other documents
• VRS, Vehicle Registration
2002 to 2003
• Updating patient's insurance information in systems for hospital billing.
• Check patience IN, , verify insurance.
Certification Program in HR Generalist
2013 to 2013
Certificate of Completion in Medical Office
2000 to 2001
Diploma in General Studies
1978 to 1981
Computer, faxing, copier, Microsoft office, windows, power point, word, outlook.. multi phone, 5500 radio communications system, dispatch, customer service, etc...