To obtain employment by applying
and advancing my skills and experiences.
Highlights of Qualification:
• Experience in Forklift, Gas fields, Wine advisory, Manufacturing, Sanitation, Inventory, Shipping, Warehousing, Packing and Sealing products, Carpentry, Customer Service, Health care and Food Services.
• Available to work 1st or 2nd shift, some weekends and overtime.
Able to lift over 50lbs. Repeatedly throughout the day.
Works effectively both as a team member and independently.
Works effectively in a position of leadership where overseeing co-workers is involved.
Resourceful and self-confident; able to get the job done well.
Dependable and hardworking.
May 2013 to Present
Experience in all aspects of Carpentry - roofs, siding, decks, painting, framing, garages and pole barns, and additions.
Some experience in electrical and plumbing.
Planned bids and ordered/gathered materials.
September 2011 to October 2012
Administer chemicals to treat bacterial infested water at gas field well sites
• Experience with friction reducing chemicals and Scale inhibitor (used to reduce corrosion)
Use formula to calculate proper amounts of chemical per stage
Warehousing, inventory, and forklift operations
Knowledge of chemical spill procedures, bodily contact protocols (includes, but not limited to: fire, spills, injury, and evacuation protocols.)
Use of company vehicle
On-site Lead Fuel Technician
June 2010 to September 2011
Re-fuel fracking pump equipment (Included: preparing trucks for fueling, pressurizing system, fueling operations, and system shutdown and clean-up.)
• Experience with diesel fuel
Documenting and recording order forms, delivery tickets and scorecards
Knowledgeable in emergency procedures (includes: fire, spills, injury, and evacuation protocols.)
Daily inspection of equipment
2010 to March 2010
• Experience with scales
Packed quality dried fruit into individual bags
Sealed bags with a heat sealer
Experience with weigh and conveyor machine
December 2009 to March 2010
Addeco - Silgan Plastics Penn Yan, NY
• Factory work: inspecting bottles, packing and sealing products that need to be sterile
• Wrapped pallets
Worked on machines mechanically
Experience in sterile environment
December 2009 to February 2010
Assisted customers in selecting wines
• Pouring wines, giving advice and facts about wines and paring wine with food
(Saturdays) Assisted managers in crowd management
Organized private tastings
Tour guide of winery
June 2009 to August 2009
Bahr's Construction: Michael Bahr (Owner) Wyalusing, Pa
• General carpentry work
• Applied roofing materials; such as shingles, steel roofs, tar paper, "ice and water, " plywood, etc.
Applied siding to house exteriors
Built decks from materials of wood and composite, dug holes, etc.
2006 to 2009
Monitored residents daily activities
• Administered and recorded residential medications according to medical and company policies
Documented residential behavioral changes, reported concerns for corrective action
Maintained a clean and safe environment for residents
Attended weekly staff meetings
June 2008 to August 2008
Maintained grounds; mowing, trimming, raking, weeding
• Use of lawn tractor, push mower, weed-eater
Performed a variety of other duties as requested by employer
2005 to 2006
Waited on tables; took orders, served food, cleared tables
Washed dishes, swept and moped floors, cleaned bathrooms
2004 to 2004
Qualified for Lock-out/Tag-out procedures and operating forklift
• Stacked boxed products from conveyor belt to pallets
Scanned pallets for organization and shipping
Operated a forklift to move pallets to pick-up positions
2003 to September 2003
General contracting; built forms and frames for walls, floors and roofs
• Cleaned up work site, unused materials, tools, etc.
Loaded materials on and off truck, to work site
Performed a variety of personal duties requested by employer
2003 to March 2003
Sanitized machinery used to process meat products
• Qualified for Lock-out/Tag-out procedures and operating forklift
Pressure washed machines
December 2002 to February 2003
Swept and moped floors of classrooms
Use of floor buffer
CDL class A - experation July 3013, Forklift experience, work with a variety of hand tools, use of company vehicle, create bids, gas field experience