Seeking a career opportunity which will utilize my experience and allow professional/personal growth.
Executive Assistant (Payroll / HR Assistant / Accounting Assistant / Mail Room)
November 2005 to Present
• Responsibilities include Accounts Payable & expense report processing for executives & employees.
• Responsible for Company Payroll for 98 employees through ADP Workforce Now (Pay Expert & EZ-Labor, HR Profile.)
• Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources with HR duties to include the coordination and processing of confidential employee files and documents.
• Responsible for answering multiple lines and directing incoming calls, (Cisco IP phone system), to appropriate party or department as well as greeting all visitors and incoming traffic.
• Coordinate Company Events and executive meetings to include travel arrangements for executives, employees, and visitors.
• Mailroom duties: sorting & delivery of incoming mail, letter folder/stuffer machine, postage machine, scanning of all incoming checks, ordering/returning of offsite storage records.
October 1999 to November 2005
• Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, ADP Payroll, which includes setting up automatic deposits into Employees personal accounts, expense reimbursement from company's petty cash funds, performing customer service and collection calls daily, answer billing questions, invoicing statements, generate reports, preparing and filing of all Liens & Lien Waivers, and coordinate company events.
college preparatory in Office Management
Over twenty years of progressive experience in office management, accounting and support functions. This to include skills in data entry, accounting, customer service, event coordinator and strong computer skills in several software packages (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, UPS Campus ship, ADP Pay Expert/EZ Labor PC/Payroll, & ADP Workforce Now). Typing skills persist of 60 wpm. Strong communication and organizational skills, great problem solving abilities and attention to details. Registered notary for the state of Nebraska.