Customer Service Representative
November 2013 to Present
January 2011 to September 2013
o Grown sales volume by 75% in existing accounts
o Delivered $245,000 in new business in 2011, on track for $325,000 in 2012
o Became 8% of total company sales in one year
Senior Specialty Representative
1997 to 2009
o Managed $15 Million sales region for 12 years in various disease specialties including Cardiovascular
o Finished at or above Objective consistently in Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia
o Served as expert on disease knowledge in Hypertension and Hypercholesterolemia.
o Mentored 3 representatives to top sales awards and served on advisory board for new hires.
o Recognized for Top sales awards and market share leader nationally 2005.
o Recognized for Peer leadership award for outstanding regional Leadership, Teamwork.
o Launched new Hypercholesterolemia products including finishing 1st for market share growth.
o Consistently recognized for market share growth 6 times in Hypertension and Hypercholesterolemia.
1990 to 1997
o Responsible for selling injectable drugs to Cardiologists and Invasive Radiologists in hospitals, outpatient centers.
o Recognized for top sales and market share leader nationally in award cardiovascular sales for Cath lab related product lines.
o Responsible for group contract negotiations and compliance
o Specialized in servicing cardiac catheter labs, radiology departments and injector sales
o Consistently recognized for sales performance, top growth and revenue in the Southeast Region, and embracing and promoting new products that were vital to future company success
o Successfully analyzed customer business and service needs to identify unique opportunities that resulted in exceeding sales goals and market share gains over the competition
1986 to 1990
Charlotte, NC - 1986 - 1990
o Increased sales by $550K in a $3.5M company
o Grew new business by focusing on untapped categories of College Admissions and Sports
o Primary focus on Four-Color printing and artistic development
BA in Business Administration
1982 to 1986
Business to Business sales, Pharmaceutical sales, Customer Service, Territory analysis, Managing sales teams
• Twenty-six years specialty sales experience across a broad spectrum of Cardiovascular categories focusing on Therapeutic and Diagnostic medications as well as significant sales experience in multiple types of professional sales.
• Highly-developed new business development and strategic planning skills focused on delivering sales increases through opportunity identification, marketing strategy implementation and product/services launch execution.
• Exceptionally managed multi-million dollar territories and achieved top sales performance and market share awards consistently.
• Highly-developed organizational, communication and relationship-building skills always focused on driving sales and gaining market share
• Outstanding ability to convey complicated terminology in an uncomplicated manner
• Recognized multiple times throughout career for successes in leadership, partnership, expertise in scientific knowledge, sales performance and market share gains