A versatile manager with a wide range of experience in the Accounts Receivable and collections industry. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. First-class problem solving and customer service skills. Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards. Prefer stable position in a pleasant atmosphere conducive to professional growth based on company objectives.
Sales & Catering Assistant
October 2011 to May 2012 (7 months)
Plans and executes parties and special events.
• Implements and evaluates office plans, procedures, and processes to improve catering services.
• Supervises students and staff.
• Schedules/assigns work.
• Participates in directing/coordinating activities.
Telephone Sales Rep
March 2010 to August 2010 (5 months)
Responsible for calling leads to satisfy specific individual goals.
• Cold-calling leads from Dataman Homeowners Sheets
• Receive incoming calls from clients generated by mail out leads
• Schedule appointments for technicians to perform Energy audits and EPA Water Tests
January 2010 to March 2010 (2 months)
Qualify automobile insurance policy holders with windshield damage for repair
• Work with All Major and Independent Insurance Carriers to verify coverage
• Invoice customers and arrange installation or repair
• Transmit all invoices on a daily basis to corporate for processing, scheduling and payment
Senior Account Specialist
1999 to 2008 (9 years)
Analyze and identify customer problems on accounts.
• Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documents and making adjustments
• Coordinate payment schedules with customers
• Work credit hold reports continuously
• Provide researchers with proper information to resolve disputes on accounts.
• Answer customer phone inquiries.
• Responsible for executing department goals and developing specific team goals.
Debt Recovery Specialist
• Contacted customers to arrange terms for payment of delinquent balances.
• Analyze and track collection ratios
• Create and send Final Demand Letters to customers
• Provide monthly reports on status of accounts to upper management
• Negotiate with customers to resolve past due balances
• Cross-referenced customer profile w/ Major Credit card companies to establish credit limits
• Resolve customer disputes and discrepancies in regards to price, freight charges and taxes.
• Provide shipping information and proof-of-delivery to customers and sales representatives.
• Maintained a good attendance record
Cash Applications Clerk
• Account Research (check pulls, credits issued)
• Refund check requests & Credit Card Processing
• Ck by phone payments & data entry
• Document scanning for record storage, data entry and claim processing
Diploma in Business Management
Medical Billing and Coding
Excellent grammar, verbal, & telephone skills. Fluent in all Microsoft Applications, JDEdwards, ACEVA, 80-90 kpm alpha-numeric w/ minimal or no errors. High energy level, comfortable performing multiple research tasks in conjunction with day to day activities. Good interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with diverse personalities; tactful, mature and flexible. Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient, detail and deadline oriented.