Drug and Alcohol Clinician
August 2009 to March 2013
Thoughtfully provide for client care through data collection and assessment.
• Frequently collect subjective and objective data and assesses the need for admission to the services through the Bio-Psychosocial and Diagnostic Summary.
• Continually collects and documents data and assesses problem areas.
• Effectively provides for client care through finding to the multi-disciplinary treatment in a timely manner.
• Regularly report clinically relevant findings to the multi-disciplinary treatment team in a timely manner.
• Successfully facilitate IOP and OP group's as well as individual sessions with all clientele.
• Crisis Intervention
• Teach healthy coping mechanisms
• Specialize working with the dual diagnosed substance abuse population
• Audit Charts
• Paperwork done in a timely manner
Customer Service Representative Financial Aid Department
September 2007 to May 2010
Patiently assisted students with completing online tasks such as Student Loan and FASFA applications.
• Diligently completed data entry, filed essential documents, and answered college telephones.
• Thoroughly provided educational background and experience to students in the Financial Aid Department.
January 2009 to August 2009
Professionally co-facilitated groups as well maintained client and staff safety through proper implementation of safety precautions, policies and procedures.
• Carefully observed and co-assessed clients through accurate and timely documentation as established in policy brochures.
• Efficiently performed any other related duties where counselor and other clinical staff required assistance.
Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Health
Associates of Applied Science in Behavioral Health & Human Services
• Awarded a Certificate in Addiction Studies and Human Services
• Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
• Community College Student Ambassador 2009 - 2010
• Golden Key International Honor Society 2010
• Dean's List
• Consecutive Honor Roll Recipient
• Exceptional listening and communication skills with the ability to effectively convey information verbally and in writing
• Highly analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Proficient in Data Entry, Excel Spreadsheets and Microsoft word 2001, and Earlier
• Mandated Court Reporter 2012