I am a hard working and goal oriented person who wants to help companies get to the next level. I am very skilled at working with people ranging from kids to adults. I have experience with special needs students and adults. I have been with my current job for ten years, so I have accrued longevity. My experiences havemade me a humble person as well as a efficient worker. I am able to multitask and get things done on time.
September 2010 to Present
Make sure playground is safe by checking equipment weekly, if need be get repairs done or call appropriate personnel to get equipment repaired.
Keep students safe by rotating around the playground as well as report any suspicious activities.
I have kept and maintained the safest recess in the school district.
Social skill teaching
hand tool repairs
August 2004 to Present
• Worked with children K-3 in before & after school/summer based educational program
• Enforced rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety
• Organize and lead recreational activities such as art, crafts, sports and games
• Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities
• Interact with children and reinforce social skills building
Master of Arts in Children Youth and Family Ministry
Bachelors of Arts in History
CPR/First Aid Certified