I have a degree in Political Science and Communications and I am interested in working in government.
Customer Account Executive
November 2013 to Present
Answer calls to provide assistance with customers billing questions and up sell the latest products to them.
Kept calm and courteous while helping to resolve customers issues even when they were irate with the company.
PA National Guard
April 2011 to Present
Call in indirect fire to support infantry platoon's in their movement on the battlefield.
Army Achievement Medal
Deployed for 8 months in support of Operation Enduring Freedom
Able to lead fellow soldiers in patrolling the country without flaw or harm to the soldiers I lead on the mission.
January 2011 to December 2011
• Shadow District Attorney in and out of court
• Analyze retail theft cases in Snyder County to assist the DA in developing a diversion program
• Help secretaries file upcoming cases
August 2004 to January 2011
• Assisted in process of raising and selling birds
• Helped train new employees in specific duties
Conference and Event Management, Conference Assistant
May 2010 to August 2010
Susquehanna University, PA
• Aided Assistant Director with all aspects of Summer Conferences
January 2010 to May 2010
• Helped Malcolm Derk with various campaign aspects
Master of Business Adminstration in Business
2013 to 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting
2008 to 2011
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Final Cut Pro