Reliable, highly motivated, self-directed and mature college sophomore seeking an employment opportunity where my current skills will be utilized and I will be provided opportunities for future growth and career development for the company and myself in an area that specializes with children.
At Home Child Care Provider
July 2010 to August 2010 (1 month)
• Provided full time care for four children aged of five, six, seven, and nine months.
• Responsible for dressing, feeding, and bathing children.
• Provided entertainment activities for the children to participate in, including providing transportation to their regular scheduled activities (football and track practice, gymnastics, ect.)
• Provided children with schoolwork to prepare for the upcoming school year and assisted in tutoring and teaching through the required worksheets.
• Attended household chores including laundry, washing dishes, vacuuming, etc.
June 2008 to June 2010 (2 years)
• Maintain fast accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensure products are consistent with company quality standards.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Exhibit decision-making, organization, and problem solving skills as a routine part of daily activities
• Demonstrate the ability to meet goals and attain desired business results in a team-oriented environment.
• Assist customers with product selection.
• Process incoming stock for customer review and purchase
September 2006 to November 2006 (2 months)
• Maintained fast accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensured products were consistent with company quality standards.
• Ensured customer satisfaction.
• Conducted preliminary food preparation.
• Prepared and cooked menu items.
• Ensured health and safety codes, and company safety and policies were met.
• Assisted with washing/sterilizing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots, pans, etc.
• Exhibited decision-making, organization, and problem solving skills as a routine part of daily activities
• Demonstrated the ability to meet goals and attain desired business results in a team-oriented environment.
2011 to 2012
2006 to 2010
• Studied Abroad in China Fall semester of 2011