North Huntingdon, PA
Assistant Bakery Market Manager
July 2007 to December 2010
shift 3, Overnight)
* Was promoted to BTS (Baker Training Specialist) - Manager, from a lead baker position.
* Assisted BMM (Bakery Market Manager) in working with other bakers, in 7 cafes.
* Was a certified baker throughout company, and able to work in ANY café.
* Trained new bakers in panning up product for bake, as well as baking the products for day of purchase.
* Trained existing and new bakers on up and coming "new" celebration products.
* Built and assembled weekly schedule for 7 cafes. ( 7 separate schedules for a total of 22 bakers)
* Work more than 60 hours a week, and filled in when needed: bakers call-off, short staffed, large bakes, medical issues, vacations, and holidays.
* Handled problems and find solutions to any questions the bakers may have about yearly products and seasonal, as well as co-worker issues, etc.
* Also acted out the following: hiring, working extra days, disbursement of product specs, scheduling, FDF reports, and Weekly Cafe reports.
* Consistently met with my directors to follow-up on any changes or additions.
* Gave new and existing bakers calibrations, performance updates, and certifications.
January 2006 to July 2007
* In control of accounts, monthly bills, purchases, sales, marketing, inventory, merchandise, and decisions.
* Providing consumers with the best service knowledgeable, consistently attainting fluidity in the store, and creating a clean organized environment.
* Train and guide new employees on policies, and to always have a positive additude.
* Finding new and inventive ways to help the business grow.
2004 to 2005
* Helped with consumer's needs and problems.
* Waited on the everyday customer.
* Put up displays to sell products
* Worked whenever I was needed: including holidays.
Soup and Sauce Chef
July 2004 to November 2004
* Made soups and sauces on a daily basis
* Worked long hours, and all holidays, including overtime
2006 to Present
Culinary Arts Program
2004 to 2005
Will Relocate anywhere!