Manager Customer Care Quality
2005 to 2012
Increased representative efficiency by 4-6% through reviewing performance and trends and documenting processes.
• Established and implemented productivity measurements for team increasing productivity by 3%.
• Managed quality monitoring and coaching to measure and improve upon quality of service provided by Customer Care. Improved quality call/e-mail evaluations from 90 to 95% during first two years
• Partnered with departmental Managers and Supervisors to identify key performance drivers and build appropriate quality assurance initiatives through calibration sessions.
• Ensured that departmental processes were documented and communicated within 24-48 hours.
• Tracked and analyzed quality and service levels to determine trends and recommended process improvements.
• Prepared reports on Customer Care performance and trends and provided results to Vice President and Call Center Manager.
• Promoted continual communication with other departments to ensure the availability of accurate information through email and/or meetings.
• Ensured timely and effective communications were provided to Customer Care staff within 24-48 hours.
• Led and developed Customer Care Quality Assurance staff.
• Oversaw training of new hires and refresher training to Customer Care Representatives.
Before being promoted to Customer Care Quality Manager in 2007, demonstrated abilities to lead and supervise a team of customer care representatives, including email responses.
Held several positions with eFunds Corp.
1999 to 2004
Provides risk management-based data and other products that assist in detecting fraud and assessing risk to financial institutions when opening a demand deposit account, or to retail merchants when accepting a check. Dallas operations were outsourced to India and the site closed March 2004.
Site Operations Manager
1999 to 2004
Managed the day-to-day operations of a financial services customer call/contact environment of 360 associates and 18 direct reports. This position reported directly to the Vice President of Global Outsourcing Solutions (GOS) located in India.
• Led the Dallas outsourcing of approximately 160 ChexSystems Inquiry Operators until India technology was ready to take the business.
• Maintained Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of remaining processes to maintain compliance with the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and Fair Debt Collections Practice Act (FDCPA) while encountering significant technology issues and increased volumes.
• Reduced call center attrition rate from 42% in 1999 to just below 26% in 2002.
• Improved quality of service delivery scores in all operation units to meet customer expectations.
• Transitioned Consumer Research and Resolution processes from eFunds Bothell, WA site on time and accomplished with an 8% reduction in staff.
• During final 18 months of tenure, accepted additional responsibility as the Dallas Transition Leader in all aspects of transition and site closure process.
• Managed the transition plan in accordance with defined Project Timeline within <5% variance.
Manager of Consumer Relations
1995 to 1999
Managed Consumer Relations staff of 105, including five Department Managers, Compliance Coordinator, five Trainers, Facility Support Coordinator and Administrative Assistant. Position reported directly to the Vice President of ChexSystems, located in Woodbury MN.
• Created statistical reporting for all operational units, including volumes, sources of work, request types, associate productivity, accuracy, and call quality monitoring.
• Implemented training program and certification criteria for new associates.
• Created workflow reports to assist managers in monitoring day-to-day work volumes and Service Level requirements.
• Designed floor plans for two additional spaces, worked directly with contractors and vendors to complete the build out, order workstations and equipment, and relocated employees within the scheduled timeline.
• Served as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in projects to re-engineer Consumer Relations processes, responsible for business requirements in order to create a custom software application to record and manage consumer contacts.
Certificate of Achievement in Management
• Interpersonal skills
• Keeping staff focused and motivated to achieve goals