To secure a challenging position of growth and responsibility, which would allow me to utilize my skills and experience.
Claims Assistant II
June 2004 to December 2011 (7 years, 6 months)
Processed all claim subrogation receipts.
• Generated monthly subrogation reports using Excel for departmental management.
• Issued refund checks to insured's and claimants.
• Handled all recorded statements for subrogation and arbitration.
• Logged incoming customer complaints in database for supervisor distribution.
• Performed various administrative duties to include processing incoming mail and medical bills for BI adjusters through Workflow Intraviewer.
• W9's in vendor system.
• Served as point of contact for each claims office in locating dormant claims in AS400 system.
September 1998 to June 2004 (5 years, 9 months)
• Scanned and imaged daily documents received from various departments.
• Performed quality control for documents indexed by other individuals.
• Researched all company document requests for customer care, underwriting and billing.
• Headed special projects for company auditors researching documents on lawsuits, depositions for various states.
May 1983 to December 1993 (10 years, 7 months)
Serviced customers on a day-to-day basis with various transactions as Head Teller.
• Balanced daily cash drawer with 98% accuracy.
• Balanced monthly reports for the branch.
• Ordered cash weekly for vault.
• Served as floater from bank to bank to cover for vacations or as needed.
• Sold other banking products to customers.
Diploma in Administrative Assistant
Associate's in Psychology