Highly talented and skilled Office Manager / Executive Manager with over 10 year of high quality experience planning and directing executive-level administrative affairs and support functions in multi-cultural environment in United Arab Emirates / Bahrain / Canada with a leading Groups / Companies.
MANAGER - HOSPITALITY DIVISION
March 2010 to Present
Directed daily operations and business plan implementation of the company's Hospitality Division dealing in Luxury Products. Fully accountable to the Managing Director to provide visibility and monitor productivity.
• Full responsibility for the commercial management of the Division including strategic & tactical planning, financial, sale & marketing, business development, human resources.
• Maintained market share of products and business development by analyzing and cross checking competitors' activity.
GOT UR HOME REAL ESTATE BROKER
July 2007 to January 2010
OPERATIONS MANAGER DUBAI, UAE
Directed daily operations and annual business plan implementation for this leading Real Estate Company engaged in the leasing / selling residential and commercial properties for clients.
• Full responsibility for the commercial management of the company including strategic & tactical planning, financial, sale & marketing (Freehold / Local Sales) / leasing of Real Estate Properties, business development, administration, legal compliance, personnel, P & L performance functions
• Conducted training sessions to present and discuss sales techniques, ethics and methods of maintaining sales quotas.
• Conferred with legal authority to determine if transactions were handled in accordance with state laws and with regulations governing real estate industry.
REAL ESTATE AGENT
November 2004 to June 2007
Manage daily lease operations for this leading Real Estate Brokerage by projecting a Better Home's image as one of the foremost Real Estate Firm in the area to customers through presentation of its projects in a personalised manner to the world class created lifestyle.
• Plan and execute comprehensive sales and business development strategy for promoting the sales through leasing of Residential Properties of various Developers.
• Assess customer's needs through establishing a professional, trusting relationship by assisting them in identifying a suitable home suitable for their requirements.
• Accompany prospects to property sites, quote purchase price, describe features and discuss conditions of sale and terms of lease.
June 2002 to October 2004
Provide highly strategic and tactical leadership as Operations Manager responsible for running Retail Store of the company in UAE dealing in (Moroccan Sweets) to meet company's targets and policies.
• Responsible for maximizing profit whilst minimizing costs.
• Plan, develop and implement strategic plans for promoting the sales through Retail Store in UAE in accordance with overall corporate business plan.
• Spearheaded and started the operations of the company. Implemented systems, policies and procedures.
HEAD OF CONSUMER GOODS SECTOR
January 2001 to February 2002
• Responsible for providing market intelligence reports to the prospecting companies.
• Contribute by writing articles to the Monthly Business Letter in French / English.
• Interact with the Captains of the Industry to facilitate business growth between two countries. Assist the companies in identifying trade opportunities.
SALES & PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
October 1999 to 2000
• Organized and managed special events and promotions.
• Managed Public Relations Services and provided exemplary services to all customers.
• Planned, developed and implemented publics relations, marketing, advertising and promotional plans and programs and managed the budget.
• Managed customer complaints.
Diploma in Multidisciplinary Studies
Certificate in Marketing
Economics and Administration Management