• Excellent Leadership, Oral, and Written Communication Skills.
• Proficiency ability with Customer Service, Receiving, Stocking, Organizing, Packing, Pulling, and Delivering Supplies.
• Background Knowledge in Clerical, 10-Key, Data Entry, and Filing.
• Experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Experience in Operation of Pallet Jack, RF Scanner, and several Forklifts.
Logistic Technician (Supply Clerk)
October 1997 to February 2012
Utilitized a PC to enter information for arrival and departure of units
• Received shipping with invoice which had to be unpacked, sorted, pulled, organized and placed in storage area and supply room.
• Ordered medical supplies by the usage of RF scanner gun.
• Performed routine checks, daily audits of equipment and supplies.
• Inventoried and shipped outdated supplies and equipment back to manufactures
• Organized and stocked medical equipment on units upon departure and arrival.
• Reported schedule changes and maintenance issues to managerial team.
September 1993 to July 1995
Bass Shoe Warehouse Atlanta, Georgia
• Pulled, picked, and packaged shoes to be shipped.
• Obtained and filled shoe orders according to the invoice.
• Restocked and cleaned show isles and racks.
• Performed routine monthly inventory of all shoes in the warehouse.
Diploma in Medical Technician
Diploma in Medical Assistant