HUMAN RESOURCES PROGRAM MANAGER
February 2011 to June 2013
Administered all health, disability, and 401K programs.
• Recruited, screened, tracked, scheduled, and hired new employees.
• Responded to employee inquiries concerning pay, performance reviews, and paid time off.
• Educated employees regarding FMLA, tracked eligibility, and oversaw all leaves of absence.
• Amended, upheld, and distributed employee handbook.
• Updated employee information within HR database using Paychex.
• Maintained employee records, both electronic and hard-copy.
• Perpetuated the company's 300 and 300A OSHA logs.
• Initiated all Workers' Compensation claims.
• Executed employee discipline and terminations.
• Completed all requests for verifications of employment and state unemployment inquiries.
• Assisted with all payroll needs (including submitting weekly payroll, tracking attendance, reviewing check stubs with employees, processing expense reports, etc).
2010 to 2011
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (2010 - 2011)
• Oversaw the delivery of local HR programs and services.
• Recruited, assessed, hired, and oriented new employees.
• Input employee data using multiple ADP programs.
• Assisted with payroll issues and check distribution.
• Maintained employee filing system.
• Administered health benefits.
• Communicated and enforced company policies and procedures.
• Addressed employee relations matters.
• Provided guidance and recommendations regarding discipline and terminations.
• Interacted with all federal, state, and local agencies inquiring about the employees.
EMPLOYEE SERVICE SPECIALIST-SR
2005 to 2009
Familiarized employees with corporate and Human Resource policies, via both phone and email contacts.
• Guided employees and managers through HR processes such as time reporting, payroll, leaves of absence, and terminations.
• Assisted employees with understanding the calculations on their W-2 tax form.
• Trained and mentored new hires to teach them the practices and systems of the Employee Service Center.
• Researched and responded to inquiries that were not able to be resolved on first contact.
• Completed verification of employment and state disability forms.
• Represented the Accounts Payable and Employee Reimbursement teams while they were part of the HR department.
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
2004 to 2005
Assessed and clarified customer needs with a focus on first call resolution, which often involved multiple contacts with the same account holder.
• Educated customers on the billing practices of the company.
• Resolved billing and technical inquiries.
• Processed phone and accessory orders.
SPECIALTY SERVICES INBOUND REPRESENTATIVE
2003 to 2004
Evaluated and interpreted billing and payment inquiries.
• Negotiated payment arrangements that met the needs of the customer and the company.
• Addressed angry customers whose service had been interrupted.
• Established new accounts or additional cellular features as requested.
1998 to 2003
Customer Service Representative
2001 to 2002
1998 to 2001
Bachelor of Science in Natural Resources
• Paychex applications (HR and Preview)
• Harpers (Millennium and HR database)
• ADP applications (PayForce, I-9, Background Screenings)
• Benefit websites (BCBS, MetLife, VSP, UHC, Indigo)
• Applicant tracking systems
• inContact skills assessment program
• Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• KANA email system
• Remedy ticketing system and other mainframe billing systems