I am seeking a position in the insurance field, or related industry, to use my extensive marketing, claims, management, and communication experience. I have consistently delivered cost effective results and quality customer service while creating innovative solutions to achieve the best results for my employer. My experience includes marketing, claims and communications at both the home office and field level. I have a # 220 FL agent P & C license.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Significant experience in agency management, marketing and sales.
• Extensive multi-line claims management skills to include claims analysis, evaluation, negotiation and resolution.
• Multi-line property casualty claims experience at field, region and home office levels managing field staff, training staff, web publication staff, and also supported litigation discovery.
• Recent experience editing and publishing claims resource and training websites, utilizing my experience.
• Experience as an expert witness testifying on training content, claims procedures and practices.
• Experience with software and operating systems, including Microsoft Office, web publishing in Iconnect and Front Page, SharePoint and other communication tools.
• Support experience in assorted claims and claims system projects developed to improve claims department performance, including management of a companywide quality assurance program.
• Extensive experience in interviewing, recruiting and development of staff.
• Ability to work independently, including working as a telecommuter for the past five years in claims publishing and training.
Associate Consultant Internal Communications
January 2011 to January 2012
Senior Business Analyst Claims Content
Sr. Business Analyst
January 2006 to January 2011
Director Content Management
January 2002 to January 2006
Vice President Claims Field Operations
January 1998 to January 2002
Responsible for staff of 3,500 claims personnel within the US)
Director Home-Office Claims Field Operations
January 1991 to January 1998
Vice-President Atlanta Branch (Marketing
January 1985 to January 1991
Responsible for 200 P & C agents in GA, NC, and SC)
Region Claims Manager (All lines of business)
January 1978 to January 1985
January 1968 to January 1978
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
P & C Claims Management, Claims analysis, Agency Management, Sales