De Pere, WI
• Over 30 years of business experience encompassing capital equipment, commodity trading and hedging, foreign currency hedging, and international trade.
• Sales and shipping, foreign business development on several continents, all forms of capital equipment and technologies including construction equipment, pipeline equipment, drilling equipment, and all types of computer hardware, fertilizer process plants and thermal/process equipment for mining industry.
• Business start-ups, including business financing to SEC filings, and manufacturing company management, including manufacturing offshore, including India and China.
• Concluded business in South America, Pacific Rim, Russia, Mongolia, most of Ivory and Gold Coast African countries, most of European countries, and parts of Central Asia. (47 countries)
• Started and ran mining operations for precious metals and gem stones in several worldwide locations.
• Expertise in negotiating contracts with senior business and government officials from many cultures.
• Exim Bank financing, government negotiations, developing country financing/deal structuring
• Letter of Credit and international finance specialist.
• Consulted for and became CEO of mining equipment manufacturing company, marketing equipment to business/government entities worldwide.
• CEO of a high-tech trading company, with leasing company and engineering company, with offices in Luxembourg and USA and partnerships in UK.
• Specialized in trading of product between various European and Emerging Mkt. countries and USA.
• Negotiated trade agreements with major Russian companies and USA entities.
• Marketed and sold capital equipment, products and commodities that shipped to nearly every continent.
• Traded and hedged commodities-Chicago Board of Trade.
• Hedged foreign sales of capital equipment sold in various currencies.
• Developed funding for several small businesses, from startup stage to first SEC filing.
• Developed trade into Western African countries with financing funds from European governments.
• Specialist in trading/counter-trading agriculture equipment for natural resources in developing countries.
• Structured Financing for Emerging/Developing Country projects
• Started and owned capital equipment leasing company with office in Europe.
• Offshore organization and setup experience in several global locations, Willis Black Resume'
Recent (7) Years of Business
• Managed capital equipment sales and finance structuring to Morocco, Brazil, Rep of Congo, China, Colombia, Peru, Canada, Philippines, China, with services to Venezuela, Jordan, Egypt, at times utilizing US Commercial Service Advocacy
• Structured Strategic Alliance with USA and European firm for mining project participation in West Africa
• Developed and managed business in Venezuela with credit and financing.
• Organized International Business Department for USA manufacturer encompassing working capital lines, contract structuring, US Advocacy, staffing, sales management.
• Negotiated mining equipment sales to government officials of Mongolia.
• Negotiated mining contracts with indigenous and government entities in South America.
• Traded high tech and computer product between Mid Eastern countries and Europe.
• Negotiated equipment sales into Central Asia and facilitated sales into most West African countries.
• Negotiated sales of capital equipment in many countries, including process equipment for manufacturing fertilizers and ore processing, with successful sales in African. South American and Pacific Rim countries, with financing/risk mitigation arranged.
• Joint Venture/strategic alliances in South America, Europe, Canada
Consultant-specialty in technology transfer/process/manufacturing
1998 to Present
equipment sales and structured financing developing countries
CEO/Managing Director- WBBINTL
1983 to Present
1992 to 1998
Mining and Heavy equipment into developing countries, primarily minerals and metals
Concentrators for platinum, silver and gold industry.
1980 to 1983
1976 to 1980
Computer trading and Engineering; First Northern Computer-Offices in Europe
1971 to 1976
Specializing in Feed Ingredients, including soymeal, cottonseed meal, oils, ag. crops
Consulting Designer/Engineer for electronic packaging
1966 to 1971