❖ Extensive software engineer experience in IBM Software Group. Designed and Developed System APIs, Test drivers and Automation test suites for IBM z-Series platform operating system, worked on both system development and customer support. Completed many Communication and Security Enhancements and driver projects. Solved problems in the system software that have been found internally or by customers.
❖ Many years of Software Quality Analyst and Tester experience in IBM System Technology Group. Developed auto-test Scripts and Suites to test WEB tools by using rational tool.
April 2006 to February 2012
• Developed test driver suites in AIX and Linux based environment with C, C++ and Java.
• Designed and implemented new drivers to test new applications (File System, Security key management, HTTP etc.).
• Updated the existing drivers with new requirements (Thread test driver, Database test driver, GCJ Debug test driver etc.).
• Fixed the existing driver defects.
• Experience working in agile/Scrum team, developed automation tools to run on IBM 24X7 test system.
◆ Communication Maintenance team
• Designed and developed many new customer requirements (new APIs) for Secure Key Management, Public Key Infrastructure, Internal daemon monitor and Socket monitor enhancement projects with C and Assembly, worked on designing, coding, unit-testing, and perform FVT for new functions.
• Fixed many APAR defects.
◆ IPRRS team
• Designed and developed use cases, test cases and XML test scripts with SoapUI. Finished test cases execution and testdata verification.
Software Quality Analyst and Tester
2004 to 2006
WEB Design & Production department as full time technical Co-op
• Finished many release testing, CSR testing, fixpack testing, regression testing, performance testing, base build verification testing, software/environment upgrade testing. Worked on design, develop and execution of test plan, test cases & testdata.
• Designed and developed ASIC documentation Web page for our test team to share test results.
• Developed auto-test Scripts and Suites using rational tool for the regression test.
Master of Science in Computer Science
EE during IBM
Certificate in Systems Analysis & Design
❖ Languages: Assembler, C, C++, COBOL, HTML, Java, Java Script, Perl, SQL and XML, ❖ Servers/Comms: DB2, Relational Database Design and SQL, HTTP, Data communications and data networks. ❖ Operating Systems: Linux, IBM AIX, UNIX, Windows Operating System. ❖ Tools: CMVC, IBM AIX, Load runner, Lotus Notes, Lpex Editor, Rational Suite, ViewletBuilder. ❖ Other Software: Object Oriented Programming, Operating System Level Programming ❖ Electrical engineer courses: Low Power VLSI design, Computer Arithmetic, Microelectronic fabrication, ELEC PROP of Materials