• 11 years of experience in mechanical engineering and manufacturing industry
• Received 3 promotions; promoted to Senior Mechanical Instructor in 2004, Factory Manager in 2005 and
Senior Technical Manager in 2007
• Production planning & control, Q. A., Q. C.
• Research, design, cost and timing estimates
• Achievements in cost minimization, continuous improvement techniques, occupational health & safety
• Efficient in Maintenance, fabrication, engines assemble-disassemble, parts, sales and service
• Technical writing & publishing on environment/ pollution, technology and technological development
• Result-oriented, team player, quick learner, punctual
• Leadership: autonomy and strong capacity of organization
• Computer skills: MS-Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Internet
• Languages: Fluent in English, French, Russian, Nepali and Hindi.
2010 to September 2011
• Verified dimensions of fabricated/machined parts or tooling using micrometers, verniers, callipers, height
gauges, or other specialized measuring instruments
• Reported deviations from specifications and tolerances to supervisor
• Applied perception to notice physical defects such as gas holes, non-filled, surface and any other defects, and recognized finish and completeness when inspecting products
• Initiated visual inspection procedures through innovative ideas
• Maintained visual inspection criteria / records and completed inspection reports.
2007 to 2009
• Conducted research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of vehicles, components and systems
• Planned and managed technical service and sales, and prepared material, cost and timing estimates,
reports and specifications for equipment and tools
• Troubleshot technical problems related to vehicles
• Promoted sales to existing clients, and improved customers' satisfaction by strengthening customer care
team, providing mobile service and promoting after sales follow up
• Identified and solicited potential clients, assessed clients' needs and recommended appropriate services
• Provided input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clients' needs
• Consulted with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
• Supervised and inspected technical service and installation, modification and commissioning of automotive
systems at vehicular service stations and in industrial facilities of the company
• Developed maintenance standards, schedules and programs, and trained subordinates and customers'
staff (up to 25) in operation and maintenance of vehicles and equipments
• Investigated mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
• Prepared contract documents and evaluated tenders for parts or maintenance and developed reports and proposals as part of sales presentation to illustrate benefits from use of goods or service
• Supervised technicians, technologists and other engineers (6 technicians, 2 engineers) and reviewed and approved designs, calculations and cost estimates.
Professional Experience (continued)
2004 to 2007
• Planned and managed production, research & development, inventory and sales, and prepared raw
material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for products and machinery
• Carried out research into the feasibility, design, process improvement and performance of products
• Minimized production cost and overhead expenses by 16% through improvement in production process,
storage in ram material and finish store and energy conservation
• Analyzed mechanical defects, dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems in vehicles
• Supervised and inspected production, modification, maintenance and continuing improvement activities
• Developed process standards, production plans and schedules
• Supervised technicians, supervisors and engineers; trained production team and dealers' staff (up to 30).
2002 to 2004
• Conducted research into the gasohol-alcohol fuel and vehicular air pollution
• Planned and managed technical education and professional training programs
• Developed training curriculum, schedules and design specifications for training material and machines
• Supervised 3 assistant instructors and 1 instructor and provided guidance and counselling
• Developed reports and proposals for professional training to submit to the sponsors
• Improved quality of training and built network for job placement of trainees
• Taught Automobile, Physics, Production technology and English subjects.
1999 to 2002
• Planned and carried out maintenance work of machineries
• Supervised mechanics and technicians; reviewed and approved designs and cost estimates
• Developed maintenance standards and schedules and systemized preventive maintenance
• Conducted research into the feasibility and performance of spinning machines and systems
• Analyzed dynamics and vibrations of machines and structures
• Minimized wastage and improved working environment by implementing cleaner production project.
Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (as per MICC, QC equvalency ) in Kharkov State Automobile-Highway Technical University
January 1993 to January 1999