• Well-organized and efficient.
• Honest, friendly, outstanding communication skills.
• Trained in all areas of food and beverage industry
• Strong background in all phases of customer service.
• Skilled at encouraging others and developing rapport.
• Strong training skills.
January 2012 to May 2012
Mixed and served alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar, following standard recipes.
• Executed daily operations of opening facility prepared products in an efficient and attractive manner. Adjusted equipment to proper operating mode.
• Mixed ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
• Wrote, designed and produced daily specials and menus.
• Served wine and draught and bottled beer.
• Was instrumental in successful operation and profitable daily operations.
• Collected money for drinks served.
• Trained and managed two to three servers and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Ordered and requisitioned liquors and supplies.
• Arranged bottles and glasses to make attractive display
• Sliced and pitted fruit for garnishing drink
• Prepared appetizers, such as pickles, cheese and cold meats.
• Successfully managed a five person team
• Cleaned and maintained work area.
• Successfully handled both customer and vender transactions.
• Structured and maintained a well oiled mode of operations.