Jamaica Plain, MA
• Over 5 years of financial management, banking and investment experience.
• MBA degree in Finance, BS degree in Economics, college courses on computer science
• Knowledgeable in security income via SWIFT, DTC, FBE for interest and bond dividend payments.
• Exposure to variety of financial services depository such as FED, EUROCLEAR, DTC
• Knowledgeable in financial statements, reconciliation systems, pre and post settlement.
• Comprehensive grasp of internal operations and coordinating multiple departments.
• Ability to consistently achieve stringent P&L objectives.
• Expertise in developing and overseeing professional teams.
• Well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation in strict deadline oriented environment.
• Quantitative academic research for city of Salem about its power plant and economic impact.
May 2011 to Present
State Street Bank, Boston, MA 2011 - Present
Compliance Analyst – Corporate Compliance
•Administered the Axentis GRC application, generated compliance reports and supported the Business-Aligned compliance teams across all State Street business units globally.
•Put into practice a customizable framework on SharePoint which the group selected, controlled and evaluated its projects by using statically comparable data pulled from data warehouse via MS Access.
•Generated metrics for management report, resulting in easy to understand on critical information.
•Maintained and reviewed risk and law inventories for AML, Control&Testing program and regulatory exams.
•Developed and automated compliance reporting system, resulting in reduced workload for the team.
•Successfully managed and set up State Street compliance C&T 2012 schedule based on risk rating rationales
•Managed and implemented new risk assessment methodology in or der to mitigate regulatory risk.
DTC ADR Income Specialist - Global Income
November 2010 to Present
• Reconcile Bank Loan, Repo and Fail adjustments
• Dividend entitlement based on standard T+3, short or long settlement
• Collection of cash dividends, bond interest and U.S Equity ADR interest held by BNY Mellon through DTC
• US Equity - Tax Reclaim on foreign securities, tax adjustment on behalf of clients to recover any excess
withholding tax deducted from payments that can be recovered from foreign governments
• Communicated with sub-custodian to resolve any discrepancies
Income Analyst - Global Income
2008 to 2009
• Trade comparisons (reconcilement). Fed, Euroclear and Global income securities
• Allocated international and domestic maturities, principles, dividends and interest payments to fund groups.
• Adjusted any necessary trade adjustments such as repo, interim and fail trades.
• Maintained currency of tax rates monitored and resolved outstanding securities payables and receivables.
• Assessed payments and share discrepancies and coordinated with Bloomberg to adjust rates.
• Interacts with Sub Custodians and management to escalate complex or aged issues
• Key Escalation Contact for departmental Claims Specialist and trained new employees.
2006 to 2007
• Successfully forecast monthly/quarterly revenue and coordinated activities with other departments.
• Developed budget schedule reports, produced internal utilization and to-date profitability reports.
• Initiated business model for new product launches and analyzed project performance.
Master of Business Administration in Finance & Management
January 2005 to January 2007
Bachelor of Science in Economics
January 2000 to January 2004
investment, swift, excel, word, access, global one
MS Office Suite (Excel - IF, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP), Intrac, Cash Management Report, Risk Report System,
Filenet, Bloomberg, Swift Alliance, CAS, FBE, Crystal Report, Lotus Notes, Mobius report