May 2015 to January 2017
AEMT: Responsible for patient care before and during both emergency and non-emergency transport. Responsible for driving the patient and medic to the hospital during emergency calls and from the hospital to the destination during non-emergency transports.
December 2014 to June 2015
AEMT: Provides patient care during transport, transports patients to and from appointments, takes patient history and assessment before and during transport.
2013 to 2014
Washed dishes for the cafe and deli, as well as made rotisserie chicken. Also helped in the deli making food when required.
Seasonal sales associate
December 2012 to February 2013
Helped guests find what they were looking for as well as helped cashier when required.
Produce and Meat Sales Associate
2011 to 2012
Helped guests find the items that they were looking for, including produce, meat, and groceries. Also helped cashier when required.
2013 to 2014
2007 to 2010
Diploma in Tech Prep
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Self-motivated, hard-working, good work ethic
Comfortable working alone or with a team.
• Strong written and proofreading experience (105 wpm)
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 operating systems
• Experienced with Microsoft Office
• Nationally Registered Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
• AEMT Registry Number: […]
• State Registered AEMT
• State Registration Number: 1997
• Competent in assessing both medical and trauma patients
• Familiar with GEMSYS
• Competent in IV administration
• Competent in medicine administration
• Experienced with manual ventilation through a bag-valve mask
• CPR certified
• Experienced with establishing advanced airways, including King-LT airway
• Experience treating both pediatric and geriatric patients