Results-driven Data Entry, Mail Clerk/Supervisor, Customer Service professional displaying adept interpersonal, organizational and efficiency skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Active listening skills
• Seasoned in conflict resolution
• Sharp problem solver
• Courteous demeanor
• Customer service expert
• Adaptive team player
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Self -directed
• Time management
• Professional and mature
• Strong problem solver
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Mail management
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Lockbox Data Entry
June 2016 to September 2016
Correcting various template work products and inputting necessary information to complete work products for JP Morgan.
Data Entry Clerk
March 2016 to May 2016
Entering, updating, and creating patient morbidity information in existing database for Maricopa County Public Health surveillance division. Sorting incoming mail and faxes; faxing medical records requests to 75+ providers, tracking fax project, refaxing and updating as needed. Project management - gathering, organizing and filing all year end morbidity records for 2015 with continual progress updates to management.
From October 2015 - March 2016 worked various short term assignments with numerous staffing services.
Mail Clerk/Supervisor and Facilities General Assistant
April 2014 to October 2015
• On a daily basis processed outgoing departmental mail internally resulting in an annual 30% postage savings for the Arizona Department of Health Services. Sorted, organized, and delivered internal, external, interoffice and certified mail, continuously upgrading and improving each procedure as needs dictated.
Facilities General Assistant
• As Facilities General Assistant - Upgraded storage efficiency 50% by reorganizing, identifying, categorizing and reassigning various mechanical parts from nuts and bolts to desk units and shelving. Assisted with VOIP change over, creating data tracking sheet, creating updated floor plan maps, and collecting relevant physical data.
Back Office Assistant
May 2011 to December 2013
On a volunteer basis, organized the back office files, archiving patient information, sifting out expired information for destruction and organizing patient X-rays. Created new patient files, file templates, and copy templates. Answered phones, making patient appointments, processing patient payments and answering general questions.
Lead-Coordinator Customer Service
November 1997 to April 2010
• Assisted with customer technical issues, ranging from accessing of accounts via company website, to troubleshooting customer's cellular and wireless equipment via 800 inbound phone lines, and assisted with system challenges as they relate to customer usage and access across the continental United States and Hawaii.
• Assisted in the instruction of 1000+ team members, ranging from entry level to supervisory level, with technical information as it related to troubleshooting customer's cellular equipment, company database navigation and research in dealing with various processes and procedures both remotely via internal phone lines, email and face to face.
• Assisted supervisory staff with agent performance tracking, identifying performance levels and potential behavioral patterns while creating and implementing process improvements as needs dictated.
• Resolved escalated issues with external customers concurrent with assisting 200+ entry level Customer Service Representatives in a training capacity both in person and remotely via internal phone lines, with issues ranging from; billing, product troubleshooting, computer navigation, and internal processes and procedures while maintaining accepted target levels. Also answered inbound calls assisting customers with various questions regarding billing, account status, available products and promotions.
Active Learning, Calendaring, Creative Problem Solver, Critical Thinking, Customer Needs Assessment, Data Collection, Data Entry, Email, Documentation, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Typing, Multi-Tasking, Telephone Skills, Prioritization, Reading Comprehension