Heavy equipment operator experience includes intense training in several military bases throughout the United States, successful completion of construction projects in hostile environment amid enemy fire, and United States construction heavy equipment license. Have also achieved highest accolades for jobs and missions performed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Graduate with honors from Joliet Junior College with an Associate's degree in Arts.
June 2012 to Present
Responsible for filling an average of over 10,000 sales orders per month for supplier of industrial and commercial facilities worldwide.
• Complies with TQM requirements in an attention oriented, fast-paced environment.
• Participate in improving processes, products and services while meeting deadlines.
2009 to Present
Organized, prepared and presented plans for missions. Provided security to upper echelon leadership in war zone. Demonstrated commitment to mission accomplishment while caring for over two million dollars of United States Army Property. Proficient in several different types of construction heavy equipment. Led, instructed and supervised soldiers in construction projects, classroom environment and mission specific training.
Office Manager and Case Worker
2011 to 2012
Managed branch office and coordinated daily activities and tasks for five interns.
• Assisted armed forces veterans with job placement and military resources and translated military skills to civilian occupation.
• Participated in the coordination and execution of events benefiting homeless veterans.
2007 to 2009
Assisted clients with residential and commercial Real Estate transactions.
• Conducted comparative marketing analysis, marketed properties through internet advertisement and direct contact with potential clients.
• Negotiated prices and participated in several sales seminars.
2004 to 2007
Improved guest and service bar process and output while reducing costs.
• Managed, trained and motivated a staff of around fifteen waiters.
• Created improved drink menu, coordinated special events and negotiated prices with vendors.
B.A. in Business Management
2011 to Present
A.A. in Arts