Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in a reputed organization which offers diverse job responsibility and in turn fully utilize both my technical and managerial abilities for the development of the organization.
Fixture is to be designed with basic properties which lead to easy
Handling and high dimensional accuracy.
Description: Fixture is mainly used to hold the job. In general fixture should
be light weight easy handle and providing accuracy in dimension
• Two reference point.
• Less weight because due to material as well as dimensions.
• Close tolerance
• Centre lock.
• Hollow shaft was used for less weight.
• Single handling model.
October 2010 to Present
• Monitoring of the erection works
• Coordination and conducting the meetings with co-employee to move work
As per plan
• Preparation of Work schedule and manpower Requirement to complete the job
• Site Survey before start of work
• To maintain routine maintenance activities and to prepare daily progress
• Forecasting and scheduling shutdown activities.
• Discussion of critical problems to higher authority and assisting to lower
Authority in technical manner.
• To help higher authority in troubleshooting when major breakdown occurs.
• Utilization of men power and technical motivation to lower authority
• To assist higher authority for material procurement.
June 2009 to July 2010
Worked as a production engineer, handling LD & PP jobs in the company
2005 to 2009
2003 to 2005
Design Tool: Pro/Engineer Wildfire 3, Solid works 2004 and AutoCAD.
B.Tech Project Details
Title: Design of Side Bearer Fixture for Passenger Coach.
Company: ICF (Integral Coach Factory), Chennai.