Interior Designer with Account Management and Project Management experience seeking full time employment with an organization that will utilize my organizational and time management skills to assist with the company's growth. I am a forward thinking individual who has the ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
October 2011 to December 2012
* Follow a structured program that Lowe’s has developed for the Project Specialist position
* Assist the Assistant Store Manager in training and acquiring leads from within the store
* Develop and Design Kitchen and Bath projects through the program time line, working within all departments involved in the project. This includes pricing from various departments, product selection with the client, budget configuration, and design reviews
* Coordinate General Contractor and the Production office for construction, delivery, installation, and punch items
December 2007 to October 2011
* Build, measure, and mill RF tags in order to adjust their frequency
* Measure frequency of RFID tags and RFID sheets
* Test, inspect RFID sheets
* Program ID's into RFID tags
* QC RFID sheets, tags, and circuit boards by analyzing data such as yields of defected products
* Maintain QC records to ensure the output of a product is acceptable
* Assist in Product Development and Prototype projects. Responsibilities include plating, printing, antenna assembly, and ensuring the weekly production quotas are met.
Interior Designer/Project Manager
1998 to 2007
* Established an Interior Design Service for Commercial and Residential Interior Design.
* Responsible for all phases of Design including market research, project requirement meetings, design drawings, presentation boards, final installation of products.
* Working independently with local Architects offering design development, space planning, finish and furniture selections, and systems planning.
* Projects: Gracedale Nursing Home, Phoenix Tube Company, Slate Belt Senior Center, Moyer Packing Company
Project Manager - Contract Position
2000 to 2001
* Public Bid knowledge for the placement of bid packages for carpet, paint, furniture and construction.
* Worked closely with all building trades to coordinate various projects.
* Developed standards for furniture and finishes;
* Renovations to Chemistry Labs, Computer Training Areas, 70 Classrooms, and Faculty/Administrative offices and Main Library Renovation
1994 to 1998
Currently CFI), Allentown, PA
Interior Designer/Account Manager
* Developed and managed accounts for a Knoll Office Furniture Dealership.
* Assessed client's operational needs, developed designs, and prepared proposals.
* Projects: Lehigh Valley Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital, Ironton Phone Company, Mack Trucks, Nation's Credit among others
Senior Project Designer
1988 to 1993
Developed and managed accounts in the role of Project Designer and Window Treatment Sales for a Steelcase Office Furniture Dealership with more than $40 million in annual sales.
Projects: AT&T, IBM, First Fidelity Bank, Core States Bank, Bristol Meyers Squibb, Ortho Pharmaceuticals, and Johnson & Johnson.
Senior Project Designer
1986 to 1988
Designed and coordinated projects with more than 1.5 million square feet of office space.
Projects: IBM, Norwest Bank, and AT&T
1980 to 1986
Project manager for the Corporation's Facilities Planning Department working within budgets of
Prepared working drawings utilizing a standards program for the company's new locations.
A.A.S. in Interior Design