Seeking a position where I can maximize my professional skills in administrative support, education, customer service experience, program development and training, coupled with my natural skills of effectively communicating with individuals on all levels of the organization.
March 2005 to Present
• Conduct client intake assessments; screen, interview, and select participants for housing programs.
• Coordinate and facilitate housing programs; increased participants by 100%.
• Consult with real estate agents and service providers to ensure participants receive suitable housing.
• Consistently adhere to federal rules and regulations, maintain regional homeless database and maintain confidentiality.
• Administer and communicate housing guidelines and procedures for participants resulting in 90% retention.
January 2002 to February 2005
• Provided clerical support to the Center manager and non-clerical staff.
• Compiled monthly statistic reports and assisted with preparing department budgets.
• Communicated with corporate staff to identify and resolve employee issues and concerns.
• Planned and coordinated special events by collaborating with local agencies.
November 2001 to January 2002
• Assisted department director with coordination of annual health care fairs.
• Sorted and distributed confidential information to appropriate staff
• Accurately compiled monthly statistic reports with error free.
• Compiled department's monthly statistic reports
June 2000 to June 2001
• Interacted with tele-course students; administer exams, tracking grades, schedule appointments with instructors, assisted students with disabilities.
• Assisted with overseeing daily operations of Video Technology departments; order textbooks, compile course material, and researched new course material via internet.
• Communicated with wireless providers regarding cellular products.
• Compiled travel expenditures, employee time sheets, and tracked department invoices
January 1996 to June 2000
• Provided clerical support to the Center manger.
• Communicated with corporate staff to resolve off-site staff concerns and complaints.
• Composed monthly statistic reports and transcribed department documents.
• Compiled employee time sheets and submitted to payroll for processing.
• Assisted Caseworker with International Summer Youth Programs.
Human Resource File Clerk Receptionist
January 1993 to January 1996
• Performed initial application process; prescreened resumes and applications, forwarded qualified applicants to appropriate department head, and administered assessment tests.
• Composed and posted employment opportunities, updated and maintained job descriptions and input data in HRIS scheduled interviews, job verifications, and transcribed human resources documents,
• Compiled EEOC quarterly reports, facilitated new employee orientations, communicated company policy and procedures to employees and assisted Benefits Specialist.
• Provided clerical support to the department's director and manger; transcribed documents, take staff meeting minutes, and assist with compiling department budget.
• Designed and maintained comprehensive filing system.
Masters in Management and Development
Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration
Program managment, multi-task, customer serch, Admistration
• Professional, with strong background in communicating with diverse group of people; expertise in administering policies and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal and program management skills; experience working with the public and employees at all levels.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to details: proven strengths in coordination, organizing and planning.