A culinary professional with nearly a decade of cooking and management experience.
2008 to 2010
• Preparing American, Italian, and European Cuisines
• Reporting directly to the head Chef
• Ordering and making sure meals are prepared properly
• Facility quality assurance according to DEHAC standards
2006 to 2009
• Supervised 16 cooks
• Managed all Operations of the kitchen
• Maximized kitchen productivity and staff performance
• Developed a good rapport with the local community
2002 to 2005
• Supervised 60 people and the production of over 4,000 Meals per day
• Responsible for the hiring of and training of kitchen staff.
• Kept the HACCP and temperature logs updated along with the recipe data
• Responsible for keeping the CPP (Cost Per Plate) below average attributing to company savings
United States Marine Corps
FOOD SERVICE SPECIALIST/SOLDIER/MILITARY POLICE
• Learned leadership, management, and interpersonal skills, that helped me to become a better individual
• Responsible for serving soldiers in and out of combat zone.
PHYSICAL THERAPY/Business Administration- current