To become a top-performing member of a successful organization.
March 2009 to October 2010
my ongoing responsibilities include: • independently growing and maintaining a client base utilizing internal and external sales and marketing techniques.
• Client base includes professionals from various fields and with different personality types and financial needs. Professional clients are located across a wide geography: I am responsible to create my own daily routing. I travel to personally meet with my clients to address their needs and to recruit prospective clients.
• helping my clients meet their personal and organizational financial goals through effective communication.
• maintaining an expert level of knowledge of complex financial products to ensure beneficial recommendations to my clients.
• systematically tracking and analyzing performance in order to maximize opportunity.
• assisting my customers independently and with limited supervisor review; overseeing every aspect of the sales process.
• growing my customer base through all sales stages, from initial referral, to contact, implementation, and maintenance of an ongoing professional relationship.
Work Crew Supervisor I
June 2006 to August 2008
• oversaw every aspect of job completion including the procurement of raw material, supply chain, product manufacturing, transportation, and job completion.
• initiated customer contact, provided customer service, and collected payment.
• delegated tasks, supported team cooperation, and ensured time management.
Township Employee I
June 2005 to August 2005
• maintained the upkeep of multiple public areas during the busy tourist season.
• independently managed and maintained my territory.
• designed and implemented a time and money saving collection route.
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
August 2004 to December 2007