ENTERPRISING, HARD-WORKING AND TECHNICALLY SKILLED PAYROLL ANAYAST known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness in managing disbursement functions for diverse-industry employers. Payroll application support career spans 10+ years of experience in Ceridian, SAP, SaaS Platform, ADP Auto-pay and PeopleSoft. In-depth knowledge of payroll reconciliation, tracking and reporting, a detailed oriented professional with strong work ethics, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and team work abilities.
September 2006 to May 2012
Managed the accuracy and timely processing of up to 2,000 payroll entries per month for large, multi-site organizations.
• Analyzed and resolved payroll related issues in accordance with established policies and procedures. Trained and provided quality coaching for new hires.
• Commitment to confidentiality the ability to multitask and take ownership over projects.
Transaction Service Associate
October 2004 to September 2006
Tier two payroll escalation lead for departmental payroll/benefit entries.
• Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment's notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows.
• Resolved months of backlogged work, restored order and organization to processes/records in disarray.
• Provided excellent customer service in order to assist customers with benefit information and payroll concerns.
September 2004 to December 2004
• Responsible for payroll support for 1500+ Home Depot store
• Educated payroll department on HR processes, policies and procedures.
• Organized all payroll files including payroll reports and new hire information.
• Prepared payroll deductions and computed payroll adjustments.
• Rebuilt trust with store management by ensuring timely and accurate payroll.
Defined Benefits Specialist
May 2004 to December 2004
• Provided verbal and written communication concerning IRS rules and regulations.
• Managed retirement plans for 30+ clients.
• Resolved retirement account issues.
• Processed 401k loans, withdrawals, and hardship distributions.
January 2000 to August 2003
Managed multiple projects simultaneously while providing excellent customer service to clients.
• Dispatched technicians for trouble shooting calls, tested software and provided technical support for alarm systems.
• Provided general support to field service technicians.
• Training & Development
• Reports/Payment Transactions
• MS Office Applications (2003/2007/2010)
• Payroll Standard & Regulations
• Vendor Negotiations & Management
• SQL Server Studio
• Kronos, Siebel, Oracle & SAP
• Journal Entries & General Ledger
• Teambuilding & Staff Supervision
• Project Management