High Point, NC
Experienced supervisor with extensive experience in organizational and coordinative responsibilities;
Possess excellent communication skills with strong team working and multi-tasking abilities that will positively impact company goals and objectives.
Senior Administrative Coordinator
March 2012 to Present
Records/Schedules Processing High Point, NC
• Daily Event Tickets Processing
• Receptionist/Front Desk Duties
Successfully transitioned 2500 clients from Guilford County Mental Health Services to RHA Behavioral Health Services, Receptionist/Front Desk Responsibilities, Scheduling clients, Billing techniques, Electronic Filing, Billed Medicaid, Medicare and IPRS Contracts, Authorizations for clinical and medical staff composed, Training Staff, Reports submitted to Director, NPI submission into electronic systems, electronic filing, deposits, HRIS data entry etc.
Human Resource Assistant
July 2011 to December 2011
New Hire Packets
• Background checks
• Directory, Projects, Electronic Filing
Conducted Orientations for new employees, constructed new hire packets, made client badges with camera equipment and machinery, did background check, Kept directory updated for 7000+ employees, converted paper filing into electronic filing documents, data entry into Kronos time keeping software system and Lawson Human Resource Information Systems, completed special projects as instructed, constructed power point presentations as instructed etc.
2005 to 2011
Created automated daily stats report that reduced inaccuracies and provided a client survey
• Quickly became a trusted employee to the CEO, Accountant, and Board of Directors and earned a reputation for maintaining a positive attitude and producing high-quality work.
• Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities such as invoicing for company revenue, collection of rent and bank deposits, reconciliation of bank statements, bank deposits, preparation of payroll and client statements and invoices.
• Developed and prepared important business reports and budgets
1991 to 2005
High Point, NC
• Coordinate and perform a range staff as well as operational support activities for the division; serve as a liaison with other departments and operating divisions in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, and provide administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
• Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
MBA in Business Administration
Organizational skills, Microsoft equipment, 10- key, customer relation skills, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Quickbooks Expert - 12 years and 8 months
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Quick Books, Scheduling Systems, Lawson Systems, Kronos Timekeeping Systems, Systems Networking, E-Business Commerce