Obtain a position where I can maximize my management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
February 2004 to February 2012
• Transfer customer sources (CD/DVD) to a dedicated server for replication.
• Interact with customer service for production purposes.
• Trouble shoot any problems or issues that may arise during production.
• Log and pull any and all sources, stamper's and replicas for production.
• Maintain accurate inventory levels and communicate with customers for various projects.
• Organize production schedule for duplication and replication of customer orders.
September 1998 to March 2000
• Maintain and organize the store.
• Hired new employees.
• Train employees in company policies, points of sales and store operations.
• Balanced all registers daily income.
• Created employee work Schedule.
1994 to 1998
• Service Desk
• Trained new employees at cashier.
• Create the daily break schedule while at the service desk.
Cutco Sales Representative
• Set up customer demo's.
• Build relationships with customer's to gain a greater customer base.
B.S. in Multimedia Graphic Design
Pasadena Senior Center