To obtain a position in a facility where I can utilize my knowledge and organizational abilities to advance my career.
October 2011 to Present
Office Assistant (Billing and Coding)
• Prepares and submits clean claims to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
• Performs daily backups on office computer system
• Performs various collection actions including contacting patients by phone,
• Correcting and resubmitting claims to third party payers.
• Processes payments from insurance companies and prepares a daily deposit.
• Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
• Scheduling Appointments, Registering patients, Posting charges for patient care, filing and maintaining health information record up-to-date
Assembler / Windows Coater
August 2004 to Present
• In charge of assembling window panels for a Helicopter Boeing CH-47 Chinook
• In charge of the Coating Department
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
Fluent in English and Spanish
Proficient with Microsoft Office, Medisoft, Medical Manager
Ability to multi-task
Superior customer service skills