Work from home as a contractor Call Associate/Market Analyst
2009 to Present
Call on client's customers to gather data, set appointments, conduct surveys, and/or other assignments as needed.
Transportation Services Rep/Lead
July 2011 to June 2012
Handled A/R for freight invoicing as well as inquiries from customers on freight rates, invoicing problems, and other projects as needed.
September 2006 to September 2008
.• Coordinate shipping/receiving activities as well as customer will calls.
• Execute "Expected Service Agreements" with warehouse clients
• Led 27- employees activities - 10-warehouse associates, 15-truck drivers, 2-mechanics
• Leadership business role through difficult turn-around and successful ownership transition
Worked closely with Starr ownership to promptly turnaround business so that it could be acquired by Freeport, which resulted in my job loss due to employee redundancy within Freeport Logistics.
Transportation Service Representative
October 2004 to July 2005
- LTL Load Builder & Transportation Service Representative. Coordinate and schedule LTL shipments for all Aspen Warehouse as well as Transportation accounts. Liaison with "Lovesac" account and on-time "JIT" delivery achievement.
Special Projects Supervisor- Hershey Account
2000 to 2004
Exceeded performance guidelines for Hershey "aged-hold" and "quality-holds" programs.
Initiated and executed successful growing Hershey "co-pack" and "repack" projects
Billing services oversight
Excellent relationship and client retention performance
Led Hershey Distributor Alliance Program interface
Warehouse Supervisor- Day Shift- Bldg. #1
1988 to 1999
Supervisor of Pick-n-Pack Operation - Reis Environmental Account
Shipping/Receiving Supervisor, Mars Bldg. #2/ Guard-Hostler
Shipping/Receiving Clerk/Public & Hershey
General Warehouseman/Night Loader
BA in International Studies
QUALIFICATIONS: 20-years of successful warehouse and logistical hands on leadership experience
• "WMS and TMS" system experience
• Customer service passion through logistic warehouse management
• Communicational skills
• Cycle count and audit experience
• Management initiative and 21st Century skill-set
• Material handling equipment certification and experience
• Early Sales background provides unique outside-in/inside-out logistical perspective. Technical sales representative, in multiple state territories, in steel wire rope (ARMCO Steel Corp.) and adhesives industries (National Starch & Chemical) in Intermountain West, from Salt Lake City, UT.