Kansas City, KS
To obtain employment where my past experiences and work ethic will make an immediate contribution.
July 2011 to December 2011
• Monitored building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created. Serviced, cleaned, and supplied restrooms, meeting areas, and offices. Cleaned buildings floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming. Followed procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors. Notified managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems. Cleaned windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water and other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees. Responsible for safely operating a power washer to clean sidewalks, driveways, and garages. Maintained a professional and helpful attitude at all times.
December 2010 to July 2011
• Responsible for all aspects of the warehouse. Responsible for safely and correctly loading and unloading all trucks. Stored items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, and other areas. Cleaned and maintained supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations. Also responsible for shipping, receiving, sorting, inventory, and packing.
March 2007 to November 2010
• Responsible for professionally painting apartments and getting them ready for new move ins. Read work orders or received instructions form supervisors to determine work requirements. Washed and treated surfaces with oil, turpentine, mildew remover, and other preparations, and sanded rough spots to ensure that finishes will adhere properly. Filled cracks, holes, or joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
February 2005 to October 2007
• Responsible for fixing, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on all equipment for the asphalt recycling crew. Responsible for checking and changing all oils, keeping all vehicles fueled and ready for the days work. Maintained a positive and helpful attitude at all times. Completed any tasks required of me by supervisor.
November 2003 to November 2004
Customer Service/Tech Support
• Responsible for professionally answering incoming calls. Helped customers with technical problems with Direct T.V. (Satellite T.V. systems). Entered commands and observed system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors. Maintained records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities. Read technical manuals, conferred with users, or conducted computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support. Helped customers with billing questions.
July 2000 to March 2002
• Responsible for all aspects of plumbing, putting in new plumbing, fixing old broken plumbing, and unclogging drains. Studied building plans and inspected structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring. Assembled pipe sections, tubing, and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement. Plastic solvent, caulking, and soldering, brazing, and welding equipment. Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes or pipe fittings, using hand or power tools.
I am willing and have the drive to work at any task you offer me i will promise you, you will be hiring a highly motivted indavidule that is not afraid to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and done right.