Provide proactive solutions for projects and foster a positive approach to accomplish company goals.
National Admissions Advisor
July 2012 to Present
• Obtained $353,690 in revenue with 6 students starting their degrees.
• Certified to enroll students in multiple states which allowed me to work with a diverse student population and help them achieve their education as well as career goals.
• Conducts interviews and evaluates each prospective student based on his/her needs, desires, interests, qualifications, motivations and commitments, and in accordance with all school policies and procedures, all applicable federal and state regulations and all accrediting agencies standards and requirements.
• Presents information in a factual and ethical manner to prospective students and others regarding school's programs and tuition.
• Works with other departments to ensure student satisfaction.
• Assist prospective students in completing the admissions process in the most efficient and supportive manner.
• Assist students with finalization of enrollment process and responsible for student through drop/add period.
• Develops an ongoing relationship with the prospective student from enrollment through graduation.
• Upholds all school policies, procedures, integrity, and ethical standards.
Intern Information Technology Part-Time
May 2011 to Present
• Implemented WSUS-Windows Server Update Services.
• Expert implementation of Symantec Endpoint Protection- Norton Enterprise level virus protection.
• Remote Desktop troubleshooting workstations with Dameware- remote desktop software.
• Followed HIPAA, Oregon Identity Theft Protection Act, and Identity Theft Red Flags Program requirements of record keeping
June 2006 to August 2007
• Sales representative of the quarter for highest revenue goal attainment and overall profitability.
• Achieved the highest close rate award- most calls sold my first month out of training.
• Received the highest revenue financed on dell preferred account award (Dell's own financing plan).
• Consistently achieved highest revenue representative on team.
• Provided thorough solutions for customers; sold computers, equipment and accessories with added warranty service falling within stated budget while providing Dell Financial Services as a way to leverage customer buying power.
Stock Lead Men's Lead
February 2005 to June 2006
• Presidential Club Nomination: Lead store team to reach nomination ranking for sales, sizing, and customer service score.
• Participate on Safety Committee ensuring corporate goals met for safety compliance.
• Direct receiving team to receive and process freight, maintained store per sizing requirements, customer service, processed returns, and cashier.
Department Manager Support Manager
November 1999 to February 2005
• Received Overnight Associate of the Month productivity award.
• Promoted to Support Manger and promoted again to Support and Department Manager .
• Excellent track record of sales increase: $1 million annually.
• Maintained high standards of excellence in sales, service and profitability.
• Actively participated in hiring committee ensuring high quality talent at least one of which was promoted to Department Manager.
• Engaged and lead risk control team to smash existing store goal to 220 days accident free.
• Coach, mentor, motivate, train, employees, order, maintain stock for department, customer service, and cashier.
Associate's Degree of Applied Science Computer Information Systems in Computer Science
January 2009 to January 2011
Diploma in Travel
January 2001 to January 2001
Sales Representative Of The Quarter
Highest overall attainment of sales, service, close-rate of the quater.
Highest Close Rate Award
Highes sales to calls sold in first month on the phone.
Highest Revenue Financed on Dell Preferred Account Award
Highest dollar per dollar amount financed compared to actual product sold.
Presidential Club Nomination
Store was nominated to President Club for sizing requirments, cleanliness, and customer service scores.
Overnight Associate of the Month Award