In addition to my work experience at NUMMI,I worked as a production supervisor for 10 years in the plastic bottle division of JOHNSON CONTROLS in Milipitas,CA.I supervised about 20 employees per shift,I also worked as a production supervisor at SHASTA BEVERAGES for two years were I supervised between 15 to 20 employees in a union shop.
2008 to 2010
• Performed preventative maintenance during non-production hours on robot systems and components
• Troubleshoot robotic systems and prepared for production processes.
• Disassembled and reassembled robots to make repairs according to procedures.
• Maintained service records and documented robotics test procedures for paint thickness: ensuring 100% accuracy.
• Tested performance of robotic assemblies by running single cycles, and record keeping.
Hand Sprayer/Top Coat
1988 to 2008
• Chosen by management to train employees on all necessary jobs and certify procedures
• Actively participated in problem solving circles: received several certificates per year for excellent ideas that were later implemented
• Acted as a team leader and motivator while displaying a positive attitude and exemplary mentor
• Observed machine gauges to detect defects and deviations and made necessary adjustments
• Determined paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections
• Measured chemicals, coatings, and paints and prepared them by mixing substances according to formulas and blueprints
• Set up and operated machines to paint products with materials such as silver and copper solution, rubber, paint, glaze, oil, and rust-proofing materials
• Prepared reports and correspondence and recorded operational data on specified forms
• Started pumps to mix solutions and filled tanks
• Over 20 years of experience with paint application, hand spray, and robot spray evaluation
• Over 10 years of experience in the Paint Mix Department checking paint viscosity, paint pressure, and loading and monitoring over 40 systems
• Dedicated worker: almost perfect attendance for 15 years
• Constantly commended for efficiency and nicknamed "Eagle Eye" by management: ensured incoming quality and caught numerous defects to save costs for NUMMI
• Forklift driver for 10 years
• Excellent communication and leadership skills: chosen by management as department representative and mediator
• Excelled at detailed work, always making an effort for 100% accuracy and daily improvement